Friday, June 15, 2012

Frizz-Ease® Sheer Solution™ Lightweight Frizz Control


I'm a Bzzagent and get free samples and samples to hand out to my friends to try new products. This time I received this Frizz-Ease product shown below in my pictures. I tried it and it works to well at controlling Frizz. My hair is long, down to my butt and I love a product that can tame the little frizzies and fly away hairs. And don't forget to visit this How To Video, to learn more about this product.



Here's a picture of the full size bottle and samples for my friends I received from Bzzagent.


Here's a close up picture of the full size bottle I get to keep. All you have to do is shake it to activate it and you can see the shiny particles floating around inside the bottle after shaking it. Not only did it work great are taming the frizz, but it smells really good too. It didn't leave my hair sticky or weighed down, my hair felt smooth and looked shiny and with Long black straight hair, I really like that.

Disclosure: I am a bzzagent and received free samples in exchange for a truthful review. All feedback and opinions remain my own.



1 comment:

  1. I need something like that. My hair is very straight, but I have crazy flyaway hairs!

    ReplyDelete

This is an Award-Free blog. It is a lovely gesture, but I am unable to comply with the terms of the awards so I have made this an Award-Free blog. Thank You for understanding.