Friday, August 17, 2012

Freebie Friday

This weeks Freebies are all books. 
I won Aidan: Rodeo Cowboy by Cathy McDavid, from CJ Carmichael's post on Tote Bags 'n' Blogs
The other three I bought on Amazon and bought them with free gift certificates I got for doing surveys at the survey sites I talked about in this post

So this week was all about the books, which I love. I don't know which one I'm more excited about but I know the first one I'm going to read is Lora Leigh's book because I love those Breeds and want to know what happens in this book. 

So did you get anything for free this week?

3 comments:

  1. I'll be interested to hear how you enjoy the Lora Leigh book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll try and post a little review later because I loved that book.

    ReplyDelete

This is an Award-Free blog. It is a lovely gesture, but I am unable to comply with the terms of the awards so I have made this an Award-Free blog. Thank You for understanding.