Friday, June 29, 2018

Freebie Friday!



Welcome to another edition of Freebie Friday, where I tell you what free samples and full sized products I received in the mail and how you can get them too. Someone asked me why I do a "Freebie Friday" each week, so I'll tell you.

A while back I listed all the free samples and wins that I had received that previous year and so many people didn't believe that I could have gotten so many free things. So I decided to prove it by taking a picture every week and sharing the sites that I found the links to the freebies at. So now you too can get great free samples coming to your mailbox each week.

  You can find links to great samples at Hey It's Free and Freebie Shark.

This week I received:

I was sent an artificial indoor tree for free this week. You might have seen the review I wrote for it on Saturday.

I also received a free bottle of Lysol Daily Cleanser from Crowdtap.

I love my new tree, it's cute and small enough that it fits in my living room. The Lysol Daily Cleanser works really well. I've used this brand before and think it's a really good one.

Did you receive any freebies this week. 

28 comments:

  1. Getting those germs away is always a win.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And doing it free is good too. lol

      Delete
  2. Love that tree, and very cool that you got it for FREE! Yay - it's Freebie Friday! Hugs...RO

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! I love having greenery inside the house. And, yes, the Lysol is a great freebie.

    Have a great 4th of July weekend, Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My husband brought home a bag of freebies he got at a conference over the weekend. Everything from candy to wine stoppers to techie stuff like chargers. It's fun to go through everything!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those were some good freebies. I think my wife follows the Freebie Shark site and we get a few items now and then.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Freebie Shark is a really good place to find out about the free samples.

      Delete
  6. I love that you got a tree! What an amazing item to be sent!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I've also received a pretty flower arrangement and 2 ferns from them.

      Delete
  7. Wow! That's a pretty awesome freebie round up. The tree looks really good! I love that it has the twining limbs. Really cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I loved it when I saw it too.

      Delete
  8. A tree is just weird and cool

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that you think it's weird. lol

      Delete
  9. Replies
    1. Thanks. They were interesting for sure.

      Delete
  10. That's quite a list. I remember doing a few of these back in the day, but haven't gotten invites from e-rewards or even bzzagent in some time. I guess because I rarely bothered with them when I was a member.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great freebies, Mary! I got 16 lbs of dog food and a $3 amazon gift card so I had a good week here :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those are very nice freebies!

    ReplyDelete

This is an Award-Free blog. It is a lovely gesture, but I am unable to comply with the terms of the awards so I have made this an Award-Free blog. Thank You for understanding.