Thursday, August 09, 2018

Review: Walmart beauty Box- July



The Walmart Beauty box is a subscription box that comes out 4 times a year. You sign up for it and it comes automatically every 3 months. These boxes are just $5 each and shipping is free.


We never know what might be in these boxes but usually there are a few things that I like. This box was no different. As soon as I opened it and saw the teeth whitening strips I was happy and then I sopped the Whole Blends shampoo and conditioner samples and I love those. 


What was in this box:

Donkey Milk Skin Gel Mask. 
Whole Blends shampoo and conditioner. 
Rembrandt 3 day teeth whitening kit. 
Garnier Fructis 1 minute hair mask. 
Kleenex wipes. 
Garnier SkinAcive Soothing Moisturizer.

I priced the Rembrandt 3 day whitening kit and it sells for $6.99 so that along with the samples in this box made the $5 price tag for this box worth it to me. 

I've received the Donkey Milk gel mask before and used it and like I've said before these sheet masks are weird. I would rather just use a moisturizer rather than wearing a weird piece of cloth of my face. 

I love the Whole Blends shampoo and conditioner. I love getting those samples. I did use the hair mask and it worked like a deep conditioner and it smelled good. The facial moisturizer is a good one and it wasn't crazy greasy like some moisturizers are. I used the teeth whitening kit and don't think it works as well as the Crest WhiteStrips but it did work somewhat. 

Did you get this box?

36 comments:

  1. The Donkey Milk Mask grabbed my attention. Is it actually made from Donkey Milk? Just curious. :-)
    Apart from the mask, it sounds like a great pack.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anything with Donkey and Milk in the same name, would make me run lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some nice things in that box. Hugs...RO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah that's the one I got and the reason I cancelled because it was the same items as the last time

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah the last couple of boxes haven't been great but sometimes there are a few things I like.

      Delete
  5. Milking a donkey sounds dangerous but cool goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This box sounds like a good deal. Worthwhile when you can actually use all the stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice items. The donkey milk mask is intriguing. I used to use some bath soap and lotion that was made with goat's milk. I loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It has been a while since I did a face mask

    ReplyDelete
  9. That Donkey face mask does sound weird.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Neat that just one item was already priced at more than you got the whole box. The shampoo and conditioner would definitely grab my attention. A hair mask? Well, okay then. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A hair mask is kinda like a thick conditioner. Seems to work the same anyway.

      Delete
  11. Donkey Milk Skin Gel Mask lol that's unique

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've been starting to use masks more so I might give that one a go. I don't think I've seen it before.

    Karen @ For What It's Worth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The face masks are weird but the hair masks I like.

      Delete
  13. I haven't heard of a hair mask before. I bet my daughter would like this box. Sounds like you definitely got your money's worth out of it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hair mask is just like a deep conditioner.

      Delete
  14. This sounds like a great box. Now I feel the need to try a hair mask.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm most surprised that so many people have never tried a hair mask.

      Delete
  15. Those Kleenex would be perfect for a purse or diaper bag! :)

    -- Lindsi @ Do You Dog-ear?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Looks and sounds a good lot of goodies in this box.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

This is an Award-Free blog. It is a lovely gesture, but I am unable to comply with the terms of the awards so I have made this an Award-Free blog. Thank You for understanding.