Tuesday, May 11, 2021

Review: Daily Goodie Box- May

 

The Daily Goodie Box has been around since about July of 2016. I signed up for an account right after I heard about them. They are 100% free, you don't even have to pay for shipping. And for a free box it's a nice sampler box of products.

What was in the box?

NFco - Original Natural Toothpaste- I think it works good and it's just minty. It doesn't have a bad taste so that's good. 

YouTheory - Immune+ Daily Wellness Supplement- I started taking these because they have Vitamin C, which is always good to take. Vitamin D which is something I take anyway because I'm deficient in it. 

Herbal Zap - Herbal Health Drinks- I didn't care for the taste. I would rather take a pill and swallow that. 

Beauty Without Cruelty - Fragrance Free Hand and Body Lotion- I know it says fragrance free but there is a slight fragrance to it. It works well as a hand lotion though. It's not greasy and I like that.

Artisana Organics - Pecan Butter with Cashews- Pecan butter snack packs. I like pecan butter so I liked this. 

Hudson Henry Baking Co. - Maple, Pecans and Coconut Granola- This was my favorite thing in the box. I love granola and this was very tasty. Plus the bag was a good size.

Home Free Treats - Chocolate Chip Mini Cookies- Who doesn't like chocolate chip cookies? These were good. Very crispy.

Bare Republic - Mineral SPF 50 Sport Sunscreen Stick- I thought this was a little weird. It's a roll on sunscreen that claims to be mess free but I had to rub it in with my hands because it leaves a white glittery mess on your skin if you don't. I used this on my neck and chest area that tends to burn in the Summer and it didn't work nearly as good as what I usually use. I got red and will turn tan there now. My usual sunblock keeps me from turning red at all.


The sunscreen is a roll on. But if you like the Zinc Oxide sunscreens that leaves a whitish film on your skin, this is for you. 

All they ask you to do is try the products and leave reviews for the products you got in order to be eligible for more Free Goodie Boxes. As you guys already know, I'm a fan of all these types of boxes. I love all the different subscription boxes and it's really nice to be able to try new to me products for free. This is a great box to try for.

Oh and one more thing, if you visit their FB Page, they give away Goodie Boxes to people who interact with their posts. So if you've tried before and weren't able to get a Goodie Box, there's even more ways to get one now.

Have you signed up? Have you received one of these boxes?

I'm a fan of subscription boxes and love trying new products for free so this was a huge hit with me. New products+free box = Fabulous!

Disclosure: I was given and free box in exchange for a review but all opinions are my own.

34 comments:

  1. Mostly this sounds like an excellent selection. Sigh at the sunscreen though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I enjoyed trying all this stuff out.

      Delete
  2. That is the weirdest sunscreen I have ever seen. And it doesn't even work? Weird and useless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pecan butter is a new one for me. Sounds yummy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is. I love pecans so this was good.

      Delete
  4. You've got so many today, Mary. Awesome! 👏🏻🙂

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for telling us about this! I signed up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the variety in each box and glad there were some things you really enjoyed even if the stuff like the sunscreen wasn't so great.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great selections this time around!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've got two kinds of roll on items: deodorant and lip gloss. I wouldn't mind a roll on sunscreen, but it seems what you've got is not something good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would be great if I didn't have to rub it in.

      Delete
  9. I want a goodie box

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish they had them where you live.

      Delete
  10. That was a really good mix of items and at least they were mostly good!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mm the cookies sound yummy :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This sounds like a great box. I like the idea behind the sunscreen but I don't see how any sunscreen can actually be mess free and it need to work well!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I do ever so love me free food LOL I've got a free hair mask from my Avon gentleman today, and I was like 'Bitch, I'm a man and have shaved head, why would I need a hair mask even if it free???' LOL

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ooooh, so many fun goodies wrapped into this box!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I loved the cookies, too! 🍪🍪🍪

    Thanks for the heads up that the sunscreen is glittery because I gave it to my son to try. I'll get it back from him. 😅

    ReplyDelete

This is an Award-Free blog. It is a lovely gesture, but I am unable to comply with the terms of the awards so I have made this an Award-Free blog. Thank You for understanding.