Friday, August 20, 2021

Freebie Friday!

 

Welcome to another weekly Freebie Friday post, where I tell you what free samples and full sized products I received in the mail and how you can get them too. Someone asked me why I do a "Freebie Friday" each week, so I'll tell you.

A while back I listed all the free samples and wins that I had received that previous year and so many people didn't believe that I could have gotten so many free things. So I decided to prove it by taking a picture every week and sharing the sites that I found the links to the freebies at. So now you too can get great free samples coming to your mailbox each week.

  You can find links to great samples at Hey It's Free and Freebie Shark.

This week I received:

A Metal water bottle from Walmart Spark Reviewer. 
Laroche Posay moisturizer. 
Acqua Di Gio perfume.
Honey Stinger hydration mix. 
Loreal Hyaluronic Acid serum. 

I love the perfume. It smells so good. I've almost used the whole thing. 

The moisturizer and serum are both fine. I've used both before. And the hydration mix I haven't used yet.

The metal water bottle is such a pretty color and even comes with a built in straw. 

Did you receive any freebies this week?

37 comments:

  1. You did particularly well this week. Which is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Water bottles are always handy! I use one every day at the gym.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like metal water bottles. I received a moisturizer this week, though different than yours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great items, all of them! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those were good freebies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE that water bottle ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Moisturizer is always a win. Glad the fragrance was a hit. It's hit and miss with those. Nice haul, Mary!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's true. Some fragrances smell good and some don't. It's nice to be able to test them.

      Delete
    2. That's true. Some don't smell good.

      Delete
  8. Gotta love Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  9. No freebies. You did well

    ReplyDelete
  10. Replies
    1. Thank you. I hope you had a good one too.

      Delete
  11. have a great weekend and enjoy your freebies
    sherry @ fundinmental

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cool looking items.
    Coffee is on and stay safe

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great haul of freebies this week.

    None for me this week. :)

    Have a great weekend, Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think that water bottle really is very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  15. The water bottle is nice! 💦

    ReplyDelete

This is an Award-Free blog. It is a lovely gesture, but I am unable to comply with the terms of the awards so I have made this an Award-Free blog. Thank You for understanding.