Friday, November 05, 2021

Freebie Friday!

 


Welcome to another weekly Freebie Friday post, where I tell you what free samples and full sized products I received in the mail and how you can get them too. Someone asked me why I do a "Freebie Friday" each week, so I'll tell you.

A while back I listed all the free samples and wins that I had received that previous year and so many people didn't believe that I could have gotten so many free things. So I decided to prove it by taking a picture every week and sharing the sites that I found the links to the freebies at. So now you too can get great free samples coming to your mailbox each week.

  You can find links to great samples at Hey It's Free and Freebie Shark.

This week I received: 

Thayers toner. 
Estee Lauder foundation. 
YSL Perfume sample. 
Amazon gift card.

The Thayers toner sample was tiny. My friend Bijoux had told me last week about this sample being tiny and she was right. lol It wasn't even enough to do my entire face. 

The foundation samples are good but again the sample is so small it's not enough to cover my face. The perfume smelled good though.

I also received a $15 Amazon gift card from Yougov surveys.

Did you receive any freebies this week?

37 comments:

  1. Samples that small are a bit of a rip off. I am glad that the perfume smelt good - and a gift card never goes astray.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The samples were a bit of a joke.

      Delete
  2. Gift cards are always good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m glad it wasn’t just me! Lol! I got a great freebie this week….two 3oz bottles of Suave shampoo and conditioner. Nice size samples that will last more than one use.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol definitely not just you. That is a good freebie.

      Delete
  4. I think, to draw any conclusions about makeup, I would need to see what it looks like on my entire face!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Difficult with too small samples

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hate when samples are small. I cannot evaluate in a meaningful way if the sample is too small. The gift card is awesome though

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool freebies, Mary 👍🏻😉

    ReplyDelete
  8. I got a shampoo and conditioner to sample for a survey. Not even your whole face? Those samples were dinky.

    Have a good weekend, Mary!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's good, congrats on that.

      The samples were too small to really evaluate.

      Delete
  9. The gift card and perfume sample, make it up for the two tiny freebies (foundation and toner) received.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well, the gift card isn't tiny though!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really love perfume samples because I am always looking for nice smelling perfume.

    ReplyDelete
  12. My Goodie Box arrived a couple of days ago. I finally found out that the blog unboxing posts have to be submitted within seven days of receiving the box, and that's why I didn't get one those two times. It would have been nice if they had told me that the first time. Geesh. I also think the first time it happened wasn't my fault because the box didn't get here until the 10th. 😛

    I was finally able to nab a couple perfume samples on Instagram! 😃 If I review them do they keep sending them, or do I still have to request them on IG? 🤔

    That's weird the toner and foundation samples were so tiny. It makes it hard to know if you realky like it or not. 😐

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've had that happen a few times with the boxes not arriving when they should have.

      You have to keep requesting the perfume samples. I find them on FB sometimes too.

      Delete
  13. The $15 Amazon card sounds great. I think the toner and foundation should be enough to at least cover your face one time. How else can someone really tell how good something works on their face?

    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete
  14. The Amazon gift card would be great to receive! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The survey places are really good about gift cards.

      Delete
  15. Too bad about the small sample! Though Amazon is always nice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know what they were thinking with such a small sample.

      Delete

This is an Award-Free blog. It is a lovely gesture, but I am unable to comply with the terms of the awards so I have made this an Award-Free blog. Thank You for understanding.