Friday, June 10, 2022

Freebie Friday!

 


Welcome to another weekly Freebie Friday post, where I tell you what free samples and full sized products I received in the mail and how you can get them too. Someone asked me why I do a "Freebie Friday" each week, so I'll tell you.

A while back I listed all the free samples and wins that I had received that previous year and so many people didn't believe that I could have gotten so many free things. So I decided to prove it by taking a picture every week and sharing the sites that I found the links to the freebies at. So now you too can get great free samples coming to your mailbox each week.

  You can find links to great samples at Hey It's Free and Freebie Shark.

This week I received: 

A fluted glass tumbler from Walmart Spark Reviewer. 

Astepro allergy nasal spray from Influenster. 

8 more Covid tests. Salonpas pain patch and another sample of the same perfume I received a couple of weeks ago. 

I love the glass. I can always use more drinking glasses since I have seemed to have broken most of mine. lol 

I like having more Covid tests on hand since when my daughter got Covid a few months ago and her work required a test proof that she actually had it. And it was really hard to find anywhere in town to get one. 

I tried the Astepro nasal spray once and that was it. First off it didn't work and I have allergy problems all the time and this did nothing to relieve the symptoms. But the worst thing was how bad it tasted and how the taste lasted 5 hours before it finally went away. I've tried other nasal sprays and never had that happen for more than a few minutes. It was awful. I cannot recommend this product at all. 

Did you receive any freebies this week?

33 comments:

  1. I am sorry about the nasal spray, but the other things sound great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those testing sites won't be free soon, so having some on hand is smart. Although soon it won't really matter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I received the Salonpas n the past. The glass is nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. can't ever have enough covid tests LOL great haul Mary. I did get a few things this week from Amazon Vine

    ReplyDelete
  5. That nasal spray sounds nasty, but all the other free stuff you got is great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice haul this week. Ugh, to that nasal spray. No freebies for me.

    Have a good weekend, Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always thought Salonpas was something done at the Vets office.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We're lucky in that we get 8 free covid tests by mail each month from the state.

    I've liked solanpas products.

    Karen @For What It's Worth

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like that tumbler.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The best nasal sprays are the saline ones; bring real relief.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh dear, that's a shame about the nasal spray, but the other things sound good.

    No freebies here.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those Salonpas patches are pretty good. I have used those before. I use flonase. It helps with my drip.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hurt my back right when I got it and so I was able to use it and it worked a little.

      Delete
  13. Covid tests are definitely a good thing to get. That's too bad about the nasal spray.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will take all the free Covid tests I can.

      Delete
  14. In this day and age, Covid tests are a must!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great freebie week. Sorry the nasal spray sucks though.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I really like that glass! I won two ebook from Goodreads. 😊

    ReplyDelete

This is an Award-Free blog. It is a lovely gesture, but I am unable to comply with the terms of the awards so I have made this an Award-Free blog. Thank You for understanding.