Friday, February 03, 2023

Freebie Friday!

 
Welcome to another weekly Freebie Friday post, where I tell you what free samples and full sized products I received in the mail and how you can get them too. Someone asked me why I do a "Freebie Friday" each week, so I'll tell you.

A while back I listed all the free samples and wins that I had received that previous year and so many people didn't believe that I could have gotten so many free things. So I decided to prove it by taking a picture every week and sharing the sites that I found the links to the freebies at. So now you too can get great free samples coming to your mailbox each week.

  You can find links to great samples at Hey It's Free and Freebie Shark.

This week I received:

Lip color samples. 
A perfume sample. 

The lip color samples are not my colors. But I love that perfume. It smells so good. Kinda like flowers. 

Did you receive any freebies this week?

30 comments:

  1. No freebies here. Hooray for perfume that you like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always nice with something

    ReplyDelete
  3. Flowers - that's a nice smell.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I’m glad you liked the perfume.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A good scent is everything. Greetings!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice to get a scent you enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  7. I got a free snuffle mat from Amazon Vine this week and they love it.

    At least the perfume was a win for you.

    Karen @For What It's Worth

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love perfume samples!! I just love smelling good.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha, I was glad you had a description of what was in the picture. I couldn't figure out what those blobs were at all. :) Fun samples.

    I won a Gift Card this week. Have a good weekend, Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Friday! I hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hooray for a good freebie!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lancome is a great brand!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I recall I would step out of the house with out make on.
    Coffee is on and stay safe

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice that the perfume worked out.

    ReplyDelete
  15. They were lipstick blobs? 🙃

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, just a little bit on a foil card. it was weird.

      Delete

This is an Award-Free blog. It is a lovely gesture, but I am unable to comply with the terms of the awards so I have made this an Award-Free blog. Thank You for understanding.