Wednesday, June 14, 2023

Favorite Picture of the Week

 
You guys know how much I complain about how my phone takes crappy pictures and I had to start using my tablet to take some. Well, I figured out the problem with my camera. I had to stop using it because my laptop didn't recognize it and I couldn't download the pictures any long. I bought an SD card reader and am now able to use that to plug the SD card into and plug that into my laptop and down pictures from my camera again. So here are the first new pictures I took. Midday with lots of clouds.

Sunset in Las Vegas,

My new SD Card reader.

17 comments:

  1. It is great that you have found a way to download and share your photos. I never tire of skyscapes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so happy I was able to figure it out.

      Delete
  2. Hi, Mary!

    I couldn't resist the temptation to drop in one last time before my mega break begins, dear friend. I'm glad you figured out a way to download pics to your laptop. This is the first time I have seen a wide view of Vegas at sunset. The scene hints at the excitement and drama about to unfold in the city at night.

    So it's goodbye until November, dear friend. I hope I find you, your family and my buddy Falcor well and in good spirits when I return. See you then, Mary!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by before your big trip.

      Delete
  3. I'm so glad you are now able to use your phone to take pictures again. Great shots!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not my phone but my camera. My phone takes bad pictures but my camera takes really good ones.

      Delete
  4. So glad you found the problem! Nice photos

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you got it fixed, technology these days haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on figuring it out! I'm so bad with technology I never would have. ;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It took me over a year to find a fix to the problem. lol

      Delete
  7. Glad you're back up and running with it! Great shots!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great that you were able to figure out the camera issue. Great pics!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love pictures of the sky. ❤

    ReplyDelete

This is an Award-Free blog. It is a lovely gesture, but I am unable to comply with the terms of the awards so I have made this an Award-Free blog. Thank You for understanding.