Monday, July 13, 2026

Happy Raturday!

 


*All pictures this week are courtesy of martymousehouse.com*

46 comments:

  1. I don't know, at least I've had some rest just before Monday. Thursdays are the roughest now. Must be an age thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute funnies! Monday do roll around pretty fast.
    Take care, enjoy your day and the new week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very good: especially “those that can.”

    ReplyDelete
  4. So funny, especially the first one. I used to grow and can my own veggies and I could have used the help, lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol They would be sampling as they were canning too.

      Delete
  5. HA! Return Mondays is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Baboom! Actually, Tuesdays are my worst days because everyone shows up for the team lunch and the office is so noisy 😜

    ReplyDelete
  7. People often associate Monday with being boring or sucking because it is the first day of the week, and there are still another six days to go before the weekend finally arrives.

    Today is also my first day back at work after a school break of around a month from my work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you have a good first day back.

      Delete
  8. The first and last ones had me laughing. Yes- I would like store credit for Mondays. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are so funny! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I don't hate Mondays as much, I guess. *side eyes the pun*

    ReplyDelete
  12. "There are those that can"
    LOL LOL LOL

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute ones 🐀

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, lol - they are good as always, Mary.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great collection here.
    Happy Raturday.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm scared of rats, but find these cute.

    ReplyDelete
  17. That first one made me laugh. And I want to return Mondays, too. :D

    ReplyDelete
  18. I had to share the first one with my sister-in-law who "can."

    ReplyDelete
  19. Dear Mary, I absolutely love ❤️ these. Thank you for sharing, dear friend.

    ReplyDelete
  20. At my job, Thursdays seem to be even rougher than Mondays but since I rarely work on Mondays anymore (semi-retired) I'll go with Mondays as the rough day although today wasn't totally great for me. I liked that canning pun. Alana rambliinwitham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I meant to say, I rarely work on Thursdays anymore. Can't blame the slip on this being Monday because it's Tuesday. Oh well, tomorrow is another day! Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com

      Delete
  21. A baboom! I laughed out loud. Hope your week is going well

    ReplyDelete
  22. My husband doesn't work on Monday or Thursday now, so I actually like those days best these days.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's nice that you get to spend time together.

      Delete

This is an Award-Free blog. It is a lovely gesture, but I am unable to comply with the terms of the awards so I have made this an Award-Free blog. Thank You for understanding.