Friday, August 07, 2026
Freebie Friday!
Welcome to another weekly Freebie Friday post, where I tell you what free samples and full-sized products I received in the mail and how you can get them too. Someone asked me why I do a "Freebie Friday" each week, so I'll tell you.
A while back I listed all the free samples and wins that I had received that previous year and so many people didn't believe that I could have gotten so many free things. I decided to prove it by taking a picture every week and sharing the sites that I found the links to the freebies at. So now you too can get great free samples coming to your mailbox each week.
You can find links to great samples at Hey It's Free and Freebie Shark.
This week I received:
Greenies Original dog treats
Honey roasted peanut M&M's
Elta MD UV recovery SPF 50
I won an ebook in a FB contest
Blue Buffalo Nudges minis Beef pot roast dog treats
Falcor likes the Greenies. I've given him these before.
I finally received the M&M's that I was sent an email that I had won. They are good.
The Elta MD seems like a good SPF
I haven't read the book yet
Falcor loves his treats
Did you receive any freebies this week?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





That is a pretty good haul
ReplyDeleteThank you.
DeleteNice that Falcor likes the treats. That M&M flavor I haven't seen here yet, but I am not a fan of honey, so probably wouldn't like them. I hope the book is a good one.
ReplyDeleteI don't like honey either but sometimes it's ok.
DeleteI wonder if they do the same free promotions over here.
ReplyDeleteGod bless.
I don't know. I find quite a few here.
DeleteGreat week! Falcor scored big time.
ReplyDeleteHe did great this week.
DeleteTreats for you, and treats for Falcor.
ReplyDeleteFalcor thinks all the boxes are for him now.
DeleteFalcor benefits from your freebies quite often it seems - quite right, too.
ReplyDeleteHe does. There's quite a few places to get freebies for pets.
DeleteM&Ms. I haven't had them in ages. But Smarties are my favorite.
ReplyDeleteI like those too.
DeleteGreat bunch of freebies! I like free books 😀
ReplyDeleteFree books are my favorite too.
DeleteDogs love greenies and I'm a sucker anyway for M&Ms!
ReplyDeleteI agree. My dog loves Greenies too. The new M&M's are good.
DeleteFalcor struck it rich this time! And yum on the candy. I try to use sunscreen when I bike and it is somewhere not shady, this sounds good. Enjoy the book when you have time to read.
ReplyDeleteThank you. Falcor now thinks all the boxes are for him.
DeleteGlad that Falcor is getting in on the Freebie action!
ReplyDeleteHe loves getting stuff in the mail.
DeleteGood haul!
ReplyDeleteThank you.
DeleteYay for Falcor. Yum on those M&Ms
ReplyDeleteThank you. Falcor is always happy to get some treats.
DeleteMy pups go crazy for greenies!
ReplyDeleteFalcor likes them too.
DeleteNice! Greenies were very popular when I worked at a pet store, but my pets never cared for them.
ReplyDeleteFalcor likes more of them.
DeleteGreat week. One of the author newsletters I subscribe to had a free ebook from a new author to me. It was a good book.
ReplyDeleteOh that's good news.
Deleteje te souhaite une bonne soirée
ReplyDeletebisous
Thank you.
DeleteWOW, that was a good Freebie Friday, right Falcor?!?!
ReplyDeleteFalcor is very happy.
DeleteGood things have come your way this Friday...love M & M's
ReplyDeleteIt was a good week for sure.
DeleteWhat a great idea Mary and thank you so much! I love M &M’s too :)
ReplyDeleteThere are so many great freebies out there to find.
DeleteDear Mary, what a nice haul. 👌
ReplyDeleteThank you.
DeleteWhat a great haul! :D
ReplyDeleteThank you.
DeleteHoney roasted peanuts. Sounds good.
ReplyDeleteThey were good.
DeleteI buy the Elta MD sunscreen for my face and it's really good. Score for Falcor and the M&Ms sound delicious. You had a nice haul, Mary!
ReplyDeleteThank you.
DeleteOoh, M & M.s!
ReplyDeleteThey were good.
DeleteNothing under 50SPF works in this devil's heat.
ReplyDeleteI know. Better try to stay out of the sun.
DeleteI know some have gotten free cat food here, but I have never..booo
ReplyDelete