Saturday, August 15, 2026
Saturday Vittles
Berry Dessert
I've made no secret of my love of sweets. But I've found some sweet treats to eat that don't have a lot of calories and so when you're having a sweet tooth, you can indulge a little.
You will need:
Cool Whip zero sugar whipped topping
Berries of your choice
What to do:
Mash 6 raspberries with a fork. Add 2TBPS of Cool Whip zero sugar whipped topping. Mix together and add a small hand full of berries on top. I used blueberries and raspberries.
This sweet treat has just 50 calories and 3 carbs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Yum!
ReplyDeleteIt's a quick sweet treat.
DeleteI usually don’t like Cool Whip, but that looks so good I would try it!
ReplyDeleteIt was quite good.
DeleteIt looks a bit depressive LOL but even God smiles upon sweets with no calories LOL
ReplyDeletelmao It's a quick, sweet treat with minimal calories so it's ok if it looks kinda sad. lol
DeleteI used to mix berry yogurt with cool whip to make a dip for fruits when my kids were young. So yummy!
ReplyDeleteThat sounds good.
DeleteCan't go wrong with fruit!
ReplyDeleteThat's the truth.
DeleteYummy
ReplyDeleteThanks.
DeleteThis sounds so delicious! :D
ReplyDeleteAnd so quick and easy.
DeleteSo easy and yet so delicious! Plus, berries are really good for you. :D
ReplyDeleteBerries are so good.
DeleteSweet and simple treat. That's how I like to cook.
ReplyDeleteHa, me too.
DeleteThis is the best dessert.
ReplyDeleteIt was so good.
DeleteThis looks delicious 😋 Mary.
ReplyDeleteThank you, it was so good.
DeleteIt does look tempting.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you thought so.
Deletebonsoir une bonne nuit bon dimanche bisous
ReplyDeleteThank you.
DeleteThis reminds me of a few years ago when I realized blue raspberries never actually existed. It kind of broke my world.
ReplyDeletelol I bet some horticulturist could make a hybrid blueberry/raspberry and bring them on the market.
DeleteI've used Cool Whip mixed with Jello and berries and it is a nice dish when you're craving something sweet!
ReplyDeleteOh yes, that is the best.
DeleteThis looks like such a simple and delicious way to enjoy a sweet treat without making it complicated. I really like the combination of fresh berries with the whipped topping, and the fact that it takes only a few minutes to prepare makes it even more appealing. Sometimes the best desserts are the simplest ones! Thanks for sharing this lovely and practical idea. 🫐🍓✨
ReplyDeleteThank you so much.
DeleteIt looks good Mary.
ReplyDeleteIt was really good.
DeleteGood idea!
ReplyDeleteI really liked it.
DeleteEasy and it looks very tasty too.
ReplyDeleteIt was so good.
DeleteSounds yummy, I love most berries.
ReplyDeleteHappy Sunday, enjoy your day and the week ahead.
Thank you.
DeleteIt looks good Mary.
ReplyDeleteMy three favourite berries are blueberry, raspberry, strawberry.
All the best Jan
I like those berries too.
DeleteLooks yum
ReplyDelete