Friday, September 25, 2026
Freebie Friday!
Welcome to another weekly Freebie Friday post, where I tell you what free samples and full-sized products I received in the mail and how you can get them too. Someone asked me why I do a "Freebie Friday" each week, so I'll tell you.
A while back I listed all the free samples and wins that I had received that previous year and so many people didn't believe that I could have gotten so many free things. I decided to prove it by taking a picture every week and sharing the sites that I found the links to the freebies at. So now you too can get great free samples coming to your mailbox each week.
You can find links to great samples at Hey It's Free and Freebie Shark.
This week I received:
I had 38,000 points in my Microsoft rewards account and cashed out $30 in Amazon giftcards.
I cashed out $15 amazon giftcard from Yougov surveys.
I received 2 sample packs of Rare Breed dog jerky treats. Falcor loved them.
I cashed out $40 in Amazon giftcards from Valued Opinion surveys.
THC gummies free, just pay shipping.
I got the gummies for my daughter. It was $10 for 5 packs. She was happy.
I also cashed out a $50 Amazon giftcard from Fetch (not shown forgot to get a picture)
And I cashed out a $50 Amazon giftcard from Worldwinner.
I've been saving up all my points on the different survey places to cash out for Christmas. So far I've cashed out $475 in Amazon giftcards this year. And $100 in other giftcards.
Did you receive any freebies this week?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






You'll be all set for Christmas now!
ReplyDeleteYes I am.
DeleteFalcor got a great treat didn't he. That's fantastic. Your daughter got a little bit of fun out of this free order and look at you having money ready to think about christmas. And when you think about it it'll get here before we're ready!
ReplyDeleteHe loves his treats.
DeleteOh, the Rare Breed items are dog food! Seeing the pictures, at first I wondered if it was actually food made from dogs.
ReplyDeletelmao Eww.
DeleteGreat idea to cash out points for Amazon cards with a view to buying Christmas presents!
ReplyDeleteThank you.
DeleteI hope you find something fun and wonderful to buy with all those Amazon dollars.
ReplyDeleteI hope so too.
DeleteWhat a great way to save up for Christmas. I'm glad Falcor enjoyed his treats.
ReplyDeleteIt takes all year but it's worth it.
DeleteYou did well this week, good luck to you with your freebies, Mary.
ReplyDeleteThank you.
DeleteVery good!
ReplyDeleteThanks.
DeleteWell done!
ReplyDeleteThank you.
DeleteThat's a good job.
ReplyDeleteThank you.
DeleteThat’s amazing! Congratulations! I did enter a bunch of Goodreads giveaways because of you!
ReplyDeleteThank you. I hope you win some of them.
DeleteKudos to you for cashing out so many gift cards. That's awesome. :D
ReplyDeleteThank you.
DeleteWhoa! That's some serious Amazon money. I've been getting some freebies from this Health App I've been using. It's either through my husband's employer or our health insurance company, I'm not sure which. Anyway, I just got a free Stanley Cup, which has been the most expensive item I've received.
ReplyDeleteThat's awesome.
DeleteThat's awesome! All those gift cards will be really handy for Christmas! :D
ReplyDeleteYes they will.
DeleteWow, that's quite the haul in gift cards. I never quite get there on those survey sites. Although, I'm ready to cash out on Fetch again. (That's the only one that seem to work for me. I'm on two walking apps that supposedly give you gift cards, but I am yet to cash out on them.)
ReplyDeleteI usually cash out once a year. This time I used them for Christmas.
DeleteYou did really well, Mary.
ReplyDeleteThank you.
DeleteYou handed out gifts to Lizzie and Falcor...now you can start planning for treating yourself at Christmas! 😉
ReplyDeleteI plan on getting myself a box of chocolates. I do that every year. The rest are going to buy Christmas presents.
DeleteHooray for the gummies!
ReplyDeleteMy daughter was happy about them.
DeleteWow! I love getting free stuff haha. I get a lot of samples from TikTok shop!
ReplyDeleteAsh @ Essentially Ash
Click here if you want to follow me on Bookstagram, booktok, add my snapchat or check out my photography
Thank you. My daughter has been getting samples there as well.
DeleteYou did very well Mary, no freebies here.
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan
Thank you.
DeleteYou did great and even Falcor scored a couple of goodies. Enjoy!!
ReplyDeleteHe was very happy about it too.
DeleteThat's a darn good haul for Freebie Friday!
ReplyDeleteThank you.
DeleteYou can download FREE books from my website.
ReplyDeletewww.holyvisions.co.uk
God bless.
Unless they are paranormal romance, I doubt they are the kinds of books I read.
DeleteWow, you did great!
ReplyDeleteThank you.
DeleteGot free food from our local senior center.
ReplyDeleteThat's wonderful.
DeleteAnother great haul this week, Mary!
ReplyDeleteThank you.
DeleteYay freebies
ReplyDeleteThanks.
Delete