Saturday, September 12, 2026
Saturday Vittles
Zucchini and Carrot Zoodles with Chicken
I have a vegetable peeler that makes these thin "zoodle" strips of vegetables. So much easier than trying to julienne the vegetables.
You will need:
1/2 carrot cut with a zoodle peeler or julienned
1/2 zucchini cut with a zoodle peeler or julienned
3 ounces of chicken breast
McCormick's Mesquite seasoning
McCormick's Montreal Chicken seasoning
salt and pepper to taste
No calorie cooking spray
Cut the chicken breast into small bite sized pieces, add a little of the spices to the chicken and toss with a spoon so it's all coated. Add a little no calorie cooking spray to a pan. Cook chicken to your desired doneness. Add the vegetables and add more of the spices if you choose to. Cook for 3-4 minutes or until the vegetables are done to your liking.
This bowl is 1 serving. The entire bowl has 150 calories and 5 carbs.
Would you eat this?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

That looks really good to me!
ReplyDeleteIt's quite good.
DeleteYum! That looks delicious Mary. Thanks for sharing! Yes, I would definitely eat that.
ReplyDeleteYou're welcome.
DeleteI love zoodles! This dish sounds delicious! 😋
ReplyDeleteThey are good and so quick to cook.
DeleteYUM!
ReplyDeleteThanks.
DeleteLooks both delicious and healthy.
ReplyDeleteIt was quite good.
DeleteOooohhh... and Montreal chicken seasoning? I'm all for it!
ReplyDeleteI love that seasoning.
DeleteI have issues eating some dry foods. With some kind of sauce (doesn't need to be caloric) or made into a soup, I would absolutely eat this. Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteThis would be great with broth.
DeleteI've never made the carrot noodles before, but it looks great!
ReplyDeleteSo easy to make.
Deleteyummy
ReplyDeleteThanks.
DeleteI think a squeeze of lemon would be nice on this.
ReplyDeleteIt would.
DeleteDear Mary, this looks very good! I hope you are doing well, dear friend.
ReplyDeleteI am , thank you.
DeleteThis looks good. My daughter made wings tonight with sweet potato and broccoli.
ReplyDeleteThat sounds good.
DeleteSuch a smart way to keep meals light but satisfying.
ReplyDeleteI’d definitely eat this -- thanks for sharing the recipe!
You're welcome.
DeleteOhhh this looks so good.
ReplyDeleteI really like this one.
DeleteMy wife uses this peeler too for certain dishes. Very convenient.
ReplyDeleteSuch a great peeler.
DeleteI sure would! Nice!
ReplyDeleteThank you.
DeleteThis sounds delicious! I have a machine that makes zoodles too. I need to get it out.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great idea.
DeleteThis looks and sounds good Mary.
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan
Thank you.
Delete