Thursday, April 29, 2010

Been gone for a while

So as you have noticed I've been gone for a while. First I was having or I should say I am still having some problems with computer viruses. We thought we got rid of the virus that stopped our computer from running right and now it's doing the same things it was doing before. I'll be online and all of the sudden my window will disappear.

Now it's doing the same thing after having had a virus scan on my computer and getting rid of a rootkit virus and several trojans on my computer. I may just stop using the computer for a while I'm not sure yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is an Award-Free blog. It is a lovely gesture, but I am unable to comply with the terms of the awards so I have made this an Award-Free blog. Thank You for understanding.