Thursday, March 15, 2012

Review: Neuragen Gel


My husband has been suffering from neuropathy pain in his feet for over a year and his doctors said they could get rid of the pain with a prescription medicine called Gabapentin. The prescription medicine worked for a little while but when the pain from the neuropathy got worst the prescription medicine stopped working, even when the dose was doubled.

So I went looking online for something, anything that would work and I came across a website for Neuragen. They claimed that their product would relieve the shooting pain, burning, tingling and stabbing pain associated with neuropathy. At the time they were giving away a small sample of their Neurogen PN liquid and so I signed up for the sample. When it came Ken used it on his feet and almost immediately it started to work on the pain he was having.

I visited the site and saw they also had a gel form of the Neuragen for $32.99 for a 0.28 oz jar. I checked Amazon.com for the product and they had it for $22.00 and eligible for free super saver shipping. So of course I ordered it from them and saved myself a little money.

I wasn't sure I wanted to spend that kind of money for such a small amount but when it came and we used it on hubby's feet, I could see you only need to use a tiny amount on the area that's hurting. So this small jar is going to last a while, but I plan on buying another jar just to have on hand.

This product, works really well. The gel is easier to apply to targeted areas that are bothering you and you don't have to run in it a lot because it absorbs right in and starts working almost immediately. I highly recommend this product to anyone who is suffering from neuropathy pain and hasn't been able to find anything that seems to help. Hubby is even going to bring this product with him the next time he goes to the doctor so the doctor knows to tell his other patients who have this problem what to get.

25 comments:

  1. I'm glad the product worked :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have as well used this product! It is amazing I would get horrible headaches and shooting pain down my right arm along with pins and needles feeling and weakness in arm and hand with this gel I would feel completely better within 10 min! I also was prescribed the same med as ur husband it no longer helps me. Currently I have bulging disks in my lumbar spine which are pinching my sciatic nerve cause horrible pain into my buttocks and down my left leg I cannot walk correctly due to this. When I apply this cream within 20 mins I can walk normally and not look like I'm going to fall over from pain! It does not completely relieve all the pain but it is a major relief to what pain I do have! I would recommend this gel to anyone! And yes $30 is expensive for this tiny container but the pain relief it gives is worth a whole lot more than the $30 it costs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michelle, thanks for stopping by. Glad to hear this stuff is working for you too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I started using neuragen for diabetic neuropathy and got immediate relief. the horrible itching that is my major symptom stops. it also stops the shooting pain that i sometimes get in my toes. i have a friend with shingles who was getting no relief from his pain, so we tried tgheneuragen and he cried, the relief was so enormous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. best $30 I've ever spent. Wearing shoes has become unbearable especially in the summer months, and neuragen had helped get me through my heat intolerance in my toes. One 4oz tube of cream lasted me almost 3 months. 30 cents a day is a small price to pay...

    ReplyDelete
  6. best $30 I've ever spent. Wearing shoes has become unbearable especially in the summer months, and neuragen had helped get me through my heat intolerance in my toes. One 4oz tube of cream lasted me almost 3 months. 30 cents a day is a small price to pay...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have been awake since 3 in the am. Painful diabetic nerve pain little toe. 2 hours later the boyf gets this for me. . Im not feeling any pain atm. Hopefully for the rest of my life. He got a 4oz bottle from Walgreens... Its $20 on sale. I'm from Hawaii so price may be differ.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad that this stuff helped you.

      Delete
    2. Maybe it's pain caused by something wrong in your back. Go have them do an MRI. Bindi St on it! I've had idiopathic neuropathic pain for fifteen years and gabapentin relieves only some of it. Nothing like Neuragen has helped at all so I hate to waste even more money. Good luck to you.

      Delete
    3. Don't know where Bindi St. Came from.

      Delete
  8. Well unfortunately it didn't end up working. My own doctor can't give me any prescription to help with the pain, and it's not diabetic nerve pain. Oh hum... Here am i crying from pain.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry to hear that. My husband takes gabapentin for nerve pain and it works a little.

      Delete
  9. I'm just starting to use the cream, will tell more
    I'm prescribed with gabapentin but not much release.
    On December I got a knee patella plateau fracture and I was prescribed percocet 5/325 & I can tell that pain medication release any pain but there are side effects

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I found a tube of this laying around the house and I never used it until now it has a powerful scent but I'm telling you I believe it works I haven't had any Norco in 7 hours I'm on gabapentin but by this time I need to have some Norco and I didn't I put the cream on and did my exercises in walk two blocks with no pain so it does have an effect on your nerves the blocks the pain I'll see for how long

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great news. I hope it works well for you.

      Delete
  12. My husband use this product he says that it helps him but for me I can't be in the same room when he uses it. Because the aroma smell gives me a bad headache I feel dizzy and very nauseated from the smell it is too strong. Has my whole room lite up all night and well into the next morning.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh there's a definite odor to this product. I can see why it might give someone a headache.

      Delete
  13. Not sure what causes my reaction to this product.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe you are sensitive to one of the ingredients.

      Delete
  14. This product really works but amazone doesn't have it anymore, any suggestion where can I get them.Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Walgreens and Walmart both have it.

      Delete
  15. I have used this for my burning feet for over 10 years but am having trouble finding it. And much more expensive I got some from eBay but it had a date of 2015 Still seems tomwork

    ReplyDelete

This is an Award-Free blog. It is a lovely gesture, but I am unable to comply with the terms of the awards so I have made this an Award-Free blog. Thank You for understanding.