Have you ever stopped and inhaled deeply when you step inside a store that bakes it's own bread daily? That warm inviting aroma of fresh baked bread is unlike any other you will ever smell.
Here are my top ten reasons for buying a bread machine.
1. Everyone loves fresh, warm baked bread. Consider how much praise you would get from friends and family when you pull a hot loaf of bread out of the machine and slice it up to serve with dinner. Why buy store bought rolls, or canned biscuits when you can make a whole loaf of soft mouth watering bread.
2. Not only can you make bread but most bread machines come with a recipe book so that you can make homemade pizza dough, cinnamon rolls, raisin bread and all kinds of other specialty breads. My families favorite is Raisin bread but my favorite is sourdough bread.
3. If you buy your bread making supplies in bulk, you will end up saving money making bread in your machine instead of buying pre-baked loaves from the store. Now who doesn't love to save money?
4. Making bread in the bread machine is a lot easier than you might think. In my machine I just add all the ingredients, set the machine for the appropriate time for what bread I'm making and the machine does the rest. It even shuts off automatically after it's done baking, so if you need to run out for a while you can do so without worrying the bread will burn.
5. Making fresh bread is something you can do with your kids. It's so easy to make fresh bread and your kids will have fun getting the ingredients and adding them to the machine so they can tell their friends that they made homemade bread.
6. The bread machine will make cinnamon roll dough for you. No more rolling, pounding, waiting for the dough to rise and rolling again. Now you just add the ingredients, and let the machine do the rest. The buzzer will go off when the dough is ready and you can immediately use it to roll out dough for cinnamon rolls.
7. You can also make whole wheat bread using most machines. Do you like to have whole wheat bread instead of regular white bread? Well you can make it yourself and it's easy.
8. Have fresh warm bread waiting for you when you get up in the morning or when you get home from work. Most Bread Machines have timers you can set to start at a certain time so the bread is done when you want.
9. You can buy an assortment of mixes for very little money right from your grocery store. Store them for months in your cabinet and make a different bread everyday. You can have homemade warm Rye, Sourdough, wheat, white, honey cinnamon, French, and Italian all in the same week.
10. Easy to clean. Most Bread machines are non stick. All you have to do is pull the bucket out and wipe it down. Put the bucket back inside the machine and your done.
Now is all of this doesn't change your mind, why not by a Bread Machine for you Mother or daughter or even your brother or father and watch how excited they get after they've tried the different breads they've made. Don't let your misconceptions prevent you from enjoying and experiencing the joys of freshly baked bread. It's so affordable, delicious and convenient.