Thursday, November 13, 2014

Arm & Hammer Baking Soda Uses


I was recently sent a free box of Arm & Hammer Baking Soda and a cute plastic container to keep it in by Smiley360 in exchange for my truthful review. 

In the box was also a pamphlet with helpful solutions and tips for Holiday & Entertaining. One of the tips that I'm ffeaturingtoday is how Arm & Hammer Baking Soda can be used as a silver polish. 

Mix a little baking soda and water until you get a paste.

Mine was a little watered down but I found this worked best for me.

Find a piece of silver jewelry that needs to be cleaned. I used one of the silver rings that I wear every day. 

Rub a little of the baking soda paste on the silver jewelry with a soft cloth, rinse off and dry.

It does work and it left my ring sparkling. 

#BakingSodaTips

5 comments:

  1. Baking soda has so many practical uses, but I wasn't aware of this particular one. This is a way cheaper alternative to those expensive jewelry cleaning products. Thanks for the tip! Does it work on gold too, or just silver?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great. Baking soda sounds like such a good cleaner.

    ReplyDelete
  3. never knew that

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know this baking soda does a ton of stuff, but I always forget about it when the time comes. I need to put a list of hints on the fridge. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can definitely make use of some of these tips!! Have a super weekend, Mary!

    ReplyDelete

This is an Award-Free blog. It is a lovely gesture, but I am unable to comply with the terms of the awards so I have made this an Award-Free blog. Thank You for understanding.