Thursday, June 29, 2017

Review: Target Beauty Box- May


So this is the Target Beauty Box for May. It was a Mother's Day themed box and this is what was in the box. 

Nexxus Shampoo & Conditioner- 1 each, .3 oz
ACURE Pore-Minimizing Red Clay Mask- 1 oz
Nubian Heritage Bath Bombs- 2 ct
Wet n Wild MegaLast Liquid Lipstick- .24 oz
Vichy Pore-Purifying Clay Mask- .23 oz
Nexxus Vitall 8-in-1 Masque- 1.5 oz
Guess Dare Fragrance for Women- .04 oz
Soap & Glory Flake Away Body Polish- 1.69 oz

This box was only $10 and it said it was worth $32 if you bought everything separately. Not a bad value. I gave my daughter a couple of these things like the bath bombs and the liquid lipstick because she likes bath bombs and the lipstick wasn't a color I liked. I usually give her what ever I won't use so it works out well for both of us. Each month Target releases a new Target Beauty Box but supplies are limited and it's first come first serve until they run out. I posted a link to it on my blog when this one went live, I hope a few of you were able to get it

I love getting the little trial size bottles of shampoo and conditioner to try out because you just never know when you'll find one that you love. I've also been getting a lot of the clay masks and using them and they are great for making your skin feel soft. I really liked the fragrance sample that came in this box but I think I'll be sticking with the Honeysuckle body spray that I usually buy. All in all for $10 this was a great box of samples to try. 

Have you tried a beauty box yet?

36 comments:

  1. Not a bad bang for your buck indeed

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a deal! I've never been disappointed in anything from the Nexxus line.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow sounds like a deal! Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had no idea these existed. I will watch your blog next month so I can hopefully snag one. Thanks for the heads up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully I'll see it in time to post it and get one too. Sometimes they go so fast.

      Delete
  5. Cool stuff from the Target Dog pal!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did well here ...

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is nice, and that is a good value.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I thought about getting this box and now I regret I didn't!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I tried the Walmart one after seeing your post and it is a good value...just not sure how I'll use everything! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh good. I don't use everything in the boxes either. But my daughter ends up getting some things. I have also given some away to neighbors.

      Delete
  10. I haven't done a beauty box, but a couple of makeup ones like Ipsy and Birch Box. I didn't know Target did those. I got to where I had so many samples that I never used so I stopped subscribing. ~Aleen

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the Target beauty boxes! I really like how they let you know what's included in the box so you can decide if you want to get that month's box or not. While I do like surprises, I appreciate knowing what I'm going to get even more. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Having a stash of samples like that always come in handy, especially when camping.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your target beauty box, such goodies :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I bet this is a great way to try out new products.

    Melanie @ Hot Listens & Rabid Reads

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love trying out new products this way.

      Delete

This is an Award-Free blog. It is a lovely gesture, but I am unable to comply with the terms of the awards so I have made this an Award-Free blog. Thank You for understanding.