Friday, September 29, 2017

Freebie Friday!




Welcome to another edition of Freebie Friday, where I tell you what free samples and full sized products I received in the mail and how you can get them too. Someone asked me why I do a 'Freebie Friday" each week, so I'll tell you.

A while back I listed all the free samples and wins that I had received that previous year and so many people didn't believe that I could have gotten so many free things. So I decided to prove it by taking a picture every week and sharing the sites that I found the links to the freebies at. So now you too can get great free samples coming to your mailbox each week.

  You can find links to great samples at Hey It's Free and Freebie Shark.

This week I received:

Enfagrow Toddler milk drink canister
Equate feminine pads-4
The English Oak perfume samples-2
$5 Amazon gift card from Crowdtap
Flowers

I reviewed the flowers I received yesterday on my blog, so if you want to see what I thought of them take a look.

I gave the toddler milk drink mix to my daughter because she works with people who have small kids.

I haven't tried the other things yet.

Did you receive any freebies this week?

28 comments:

  1. It's great that you can pass on things to other people. Another great haul. I'm off to check your review from yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay for amazon gift cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sure had a good week this week at your sea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the gift card and the freebies Mary, have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your week was so good. No freebies here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! It's Freebie Friday. The only freebies I received this week were a whole bunch of sweet potatoes from a neighbor. (lol) Hugs...RO

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow. Another great freebies you have there Mary. Unfortunately for me, I have none :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay it’s freebie Friday! I love your flowers, flowers always make me smile. Have a great weekend Mary.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cool freebies and I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Honestly those gcs! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. I did get a sample of Garnier Shampoo and Conditioner. First freebies I have received in a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I mostly get my freebies form the Amazon Vine review program but I get great things that I would have never tried on my own that way.

    Good for you! Enjoy all your freebies.

    For What It's Worth

    ReplyDelete

This is an Award-Free blog. It is a lovely gesture, but I am unable to comply with the terms of the awards so I have made this an Award-Free blog. Thank You for understanding.