Friday, April 20, 2018

Freebie Friday!





Welcome to another edition of Freebie Friday, where I tell you what free samples and full sized products I received in the mail and how you can get them too. Someone asked me why I do a "Freebie Friday" each week, so I'll tell you.

A while back I listed all the free samples and wins that I had received that previous year and so many people didn't believe that I could have gotten so many free things. So I decided to prove it by taking a picture every week and sharing the sites that I found the links to the freebies at. So now you too can get great free samples coming to your mailbox each week.

  You can find links to great samples at Hey It's Free and Freebie Shark.

This week I received:
A $25 Macy's gift card from e-Rewards.
A sample of Whole Blends shampoo and conditioner.
RX Bar- Berry Blast.
A sample of L'Oreal Paris Age Perfect Cell Renewal Rosy Tone Mask.
A full size bottle of Best Foods Extra Creamy Mayonnaise and Best Foods Ketchup sweetened with honey from Crowdtap.
A full size bottle of Simply Saline via Smiley360.

I bought some more makeup and a set of 3 rollerball perfumes with my Macy's gift card. They also sent me 2 free samples of perfume with my order.

I love that in the past few months I've received so many of the Whole Blends shampoo and conditioner samples because it really is a good brand and they smell good.

The Simply Saline works a little on my mild allergies. I usually use a nasal decongestant when the wind picks up but this works well for the times I have mild congestion.

The Best Food Mayonnaise and Ketchup were really nice to get since I use both mayo and ketchup. The Mayo has the same great taste that I'm used to but it is a more creamier version that mixes well into dips and sauces. The Ketchup is made with honey instead of sugar which is nice for those looking to watch their sugar intake. To me it tasted the same as most ketchups.


Disclosure: I received free products but all opinions are my own. #Gotitfree

26 comments:

  1. That's not a bad haul. Interesting that the ketchup tasted the same.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Nice haul! I got a bunch of free bananas at my grocery store through their frequent shopper program.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty darn cool freebies today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what a haul Mary!

    xx
    Vanessa @ Blushing Geek

    ReplyDelete
  5. yay for macy's! I would love that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eeek allergy season starts here soon, Iäd need that saline then

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Allergy season is in full swing here.

      Delete
  7. I'm intrigued by your catsup made with honey.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks and sounds a good freebie week Mary ...

    Enjoy your weekend.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. It's been a great week so far.

      Delete
  9. Good haul there. I don't like ketchup or mayo. I'm weird lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use mayo but I haven't bought ketchup in a few years. I just got a bottle of spicy ketchup in my DegustaBox and then this one. lol

      Delete
  10. Looks like a good week for freebies! That's nice you're getting so many samples from the Whole Blends brand. Sounds like a good mayo and ketchup too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The whole blends shampoo and conditioner is really good.

      Delete
  11. I use the Simply Saline after I do something outdoors like mowing or bike riding to help clean out the pollen right away. But I found it isn't great if you're already congested.

    Another great batch of goodies.

    wonderful friends to lovers romance

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah that's about how I feel about the Simply Saline.

      Delete

This is an Award-Free blog. It is a lovely gesture, but I am unable to comply with the terms of the awards so I have made this an Award-Free blog. Thank You for understanding.