Thursday, February 21, 2019

Review: Walmart Beauty Box- *February 2019*

The Walmart Beauty box is a subscription box that comes out 4 times a year. You sign up for it and it comes automatically every 3 months. These boxes are just $5 each and shipping is free.

I was pretty happy to see some interesting things in this box when I opened it. 

What as in this box:

Fructis hair mask
Makeup bag
Garnier night mask
Black charcoal bubble mask
Olay Daily Facials
Curel Wet Skin Moisturizer
Collagen Kiss Lip mask


I've tried the black charcoal bubble mask before and while it leaves my skin soft, those sheet masks are strange. I love the Fructis hair masks. It's like a deep conditioner for your hair. The Garnier night mask is a face cream that does smell good and it works great as a moisturizer. I'm sure that Collagen Kiss lip mask is another pair of jelly lips that my husband will laugh at me for wearing. lol 

I've never tried the Olay Daily Facials but I love Olay products so I'm looking forward to that. The Curel Wet Skin Moisturizer is something I've tried before and liked. And I can always use another makeup bag. It's cute so I'm sure I'll find something to put inside it.

I was really happy with all the samples. I've tried the Fructis, sheet mask and Garnier before but everything else is either a new scent or a brand that I haven't used before. I think for $5 this is a really good deal.

Do you have a subscription to this box? Are you thinking of signing up for one now?

36 comments:

  1. yes for 5 dollars it's really interesting

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some are better than others and this one was a good one.

      Delete
  2. For $5 that's not a bad box at all! Hugs...RO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. I was happy with this one.

      Delete
  3. I'd like that Curel tube.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's pretty good. I might buy it again.

      Delete
  4. Looks like a lot of good items.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's quite the deal for a fiver!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. The boxes are usually pretty good.

      Delete
  6. Wow this was a good box I cancelled my subscription last year when I started getting the same things in more than one box.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know a lot of people were getting fed up with that happening.

      Delete
  7. I haven't done the charcoal yet but I love sheet masks. Even if it makes me look like an ax murderer. lol

    Karen @ For What It's Worth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL It really does. That's so funny.

      Delete
  8. Yes, that is a great deal for $5!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad you are happy with your box, enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those Olay facials are great. Glad you got some nice goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sure a good deal for 5 bucks indeed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. I like these boxes most of the time.

      Delete
  12. I've seen photos and videos of the sheet masks and yep..strange indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sounds like an awesome deal!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love using face masks, but they are kind of strange(and slimy). Glad you liked your box!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice box and that's good it has some products and brands you already like. I never tried a mask before. Sounds like a good deal for that price!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a really good deal for the price.

      Delete

This is an Award-Free blog. It is a lovely gesture, but I am unable to comply with the terms of the awards so I have made this an Award-Free blog. Thank You for understanding.