Friday, June 21, 2019

Freebie Friday!



Welcome to another edition of Freebie Friday, where I tell you what free samples and full sized products I received in the mail and how you can get them too. Someone asked me why I do a "Freebie Friday" each week, so I'll tell you.

A while back I listed all the free samples and wins that I had received that previous year and so many people didn't believe that I could have gotten so many free things. So I decided to prove it by taking a picture every week and sharing the sites that I found the links to the freebies at. So now you too can get great free samples coming to your mailbox each week.

  You can find links to great samples at Hey It's Free and Freebie Shark.

Here's what I received this week:

Cheez It Snap'd chips
Coupon for a free Oreo flavored Creamer
Coconut oil
L'Oreal Sublime Bronze Towelette
10 free Snapfish prints
And I won a kindle ebook from a Goodreads giveaway.

Did you receive any freebies this week?

The Oreo creamer is good. I've never used coconut oil before so I'm not sure what to do with it yet. I haven't used the self tanning towelette yet. 

35 comments:

  1. As always you got some great finds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anything Cheez it is good, and the free creamer sounds yummy. Congrats on the ebook win too! I snagged some Lancome Absolue Fondante Cream, a $5 gift card win from Dairy Queen, some stickers, Rip It Energy Drink, , $3.91 Bertolli Olive Oil Settlement Check, and a Seaweed Snack.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You did great ! That's awesome. The Cheez It crackers are really good.

      Delete
  3. That's a nice sized jar of coconut oil. I received 3 tiny French cookies and some vitamin C powder. Also earned a $20 amazon code from Valued Shopper.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's awesome! I love seeing others are getting freebies too.

      Delete
  4. I like coconut oil for my hair☺

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can you cook with the coconut oil?

    www.thepulpitandthepen.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice stash this week. The creamer and Cheez it sounds good and yay for the book win.

    I got a $5 Dairy Queen gift card. :)

    Have a great weekend, Mary!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. They were both really good. Oh Dairy Queen, that's a nice gift card.

      Delete
  7. Some epic freebies this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I was very happy about this week's freebies.

      Delete
  8. Really good free stuff and yes, you can cook with coconut oil!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll have to find something to cook then.

      Delete
  9. A nice haul this week. Enjoy and have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I hope you have a nice week too.

      Delete
  10. Can oil pull with the coconut oil, what I do. Not sure why it's called that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's interesting. I've heard of that before.

      Delete
  11. I like coconut oils
    Coffee is on

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love coconut oil, but my husband hates it when I sautee mushrooms in it because they absorb the coconut flavor. Every other veggies is fine though, it's just mushrooms it's not good with.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've seen so many tempting vegan recipes that use coconut oil, but it's scary expensive so I never made any of them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't realize it was expensive.

      Delete
  14. No freebies here - yours looked good.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

This is an Award-Free blog. It is a lovely gesture, but I am unable to comply with the terms of the awards so I have made this an Award-Free blog. Thank You for understanding.