Thursday, January 30, 2020

Review: Ipsy Glam Bag- January


Ipsy is a monthly subscription box that sends you 5 sample size makeup or beauty products and a makeup bag. You can customize what they send you by filling out the personal surveys. These bags are $13 each.

This month I received: 

Aromatica Tea Tree foaming cleanser.
Hempz herbal body moisturizer.
Brooklyn & Bailey Lash Next Door mascara. 
Ciate London blush. 
PUR4 in 1 pressed mineral makeup powder. 
Makeup bag.

The PUR 4 in 1 pressed powder is neat. It functions as a foundation, concealer and powder. It's light coverage which is fine for those days you just want a little coverage. 

The cleanser and moisturizer works great and smells pretty good. I already like this mascara. I've tried it before and thought it made my lashes longer. The blush is a really pretty color. And the makeup bag is a really nice one. 

I'm pretty happy with everything in this bag. 

Did you get this bag?

36 comments:

  1. It does sound like a winner - you would have to be very fussy indeed not to be happy with this bad.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. it's a really good bag.

      Delete
  2. That's a nice spread of samples. This time of the year, the moisterizer has the greatest appeal for me. Glad it was all good stuff, Mary.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The blush is good

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some great goodies! Hugs, RO

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would like to get one :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's terrific when all the goodies are good!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tea tree oil has had a lot of buzz lately. The actual oil smells awful, so surprised it smells ok.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a bottle of the stuff and hated it. Hated it. But this has a slight scent so it isn't overpowering.

      Delete
  8. This looks like a great bag. Tea tree oil is so stinky. WE used to use it when treating dogs with ear troubles! Worked great but man it stunk.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This had a slight scent, it wasn't bad.

      Delete
  9. I keep meaning to sign up for Ipsy and then I forget. This time I swear I'm signing up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol Well I hope you do and like it.

      Delete
  10. Sounds like a winning bag

    ReplyDelete
  11. I used to get ipsy a long while back, it was cheap but I never used any of the products. I always felt like they didn't take in anything I wanted.
    I'm glad you're happy with it though!

    Ash @ JennReneeRead

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? Maybe they've changed it because I'm liking it so far.

      Delete
  12. Sounds like everything in this bag is fantastic, I love tea tree products.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This looks like a great bag! There are some pretty useful products here.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yay for good stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  15. The size of the blush looks good for packing in a small bag. I like that for cross body purses, when you don't want something to take up much room. Nice collection! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. It's a nice color blush too.

      Delete
  16. I love mascaras that make eyelashes look longer! I don't wear a lot of make up but a little eyeliner and some mascara are my staples.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love getting all these mascaras to try out. I'm finding some good ones.

      Delete

This is an Award-Free blog. It is a lovely gesture, but I am unable to comply with the terms of the awards so I have made this an Award-Free blog. Thank You for understanding.