Friday, May 22, 2020

Freebie Friday!




Welcome to another edition of Freebie Friday, where I tell you what free samples and full sized products I received in the mail and how you can get them too. Someone asked me why I do a "Freebie Friday" each week, so I'll tell you.

A while back I listed all the free samples and wins that I had received that previous year and so many people didn't believe that I could have gotten so many free things. So I decided to prove it by taking a picture every week and sharing the sites that I found the links to the freebies at. So now you too can get great free samples coming to your mailbox each week.

  You can find links to great samples at Hey It's Free and Freebie Shark.

A couple of month's back I was sent an invitation in my inbox to become a Walmart Spark Reviewer. So I signed up and this month I received my first two products to review.

A mini grater and some Christmas lollipops.

So that was cool. I like both of the things I got to review so that's good.

Did you receive any freebies this week?

49 comments:

  1. For a change I won a book - which has yet to arrive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome on the free stuff. Thanks for posting the links.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's very cool! Didn't know they had such a great program, and kudos on the goodies. Hugs, RO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't either until they sent me an invite. Thanks.

      Delete
  4. A while back, I took free Sunflower seeds.. I haven't received them yet.. Your freebies always look good! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't received my free flower seeds yet either.

      Delete
  5. A great program. Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A mini grader would come in really handy. The Christmas pops look fun. None for me this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nada here, but I like the looks of the handheld grater. Christmas in May??

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for the link, Mary! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice grater, getting a head start on the holidays. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. A cheese grater is always handy. Hope the lollipops are good!

    ReplyDelete
  11. great freebies Mary do you have a link for spark? xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No because they have to invite you through email. You can't sign up for it.

      Delete
  12. Christmas lollipops during the summer... well that's epic!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those are very cool, you and make America grate again!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've never seen a mini grater! It almost looks like the what would be used on your feet during a pedicure. ;)

    Lindsi @ Do You Dog-ear? 💬

    ReplyDelete
  15. The lollipop a little early or late.

    ReplyDelete
  16. How fun to get to try some new products and write reviews. Glad you liked them! :)
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete
  17. Not gonna lie, I stared stared and extra stared at the mini grater wondering what kind of hair brush it was before working it out! I could have just read your description but the picture caught me first, lol. Should come in handy when you only want to grate a little cheese onto something.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah when you just need enough for a little plate full or something this will work.

      Delete
  18. That sounds fun how you joined that new reviewer program and now got your first two items to review. I hope they are good. That grater looks handy, although I thought it was a hairbrush at first.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A couple of people thought it was a hair brush.

      Delete
  19. That's awesome! I like the shape of the cheese grater. This is a weird time for Christmas candy but I understand if they are looking for early reviews.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I thought the same thing about the candy.

      Delete
  20. I'd get a lot of use out of that grater!

    ReplyDelete

This is an Award-Free blog. It is a lovely gesture, but I am unable to comply with the terms of the awards so I have made this an Award-Free blog. Thank You for understanding.