Saturday, December 26, 2020

Review: Elemis Aha Glow Cleansing Butter

 
A while ago I bought a sample size of Elemis Superfood Aha Glow Cleansing Butter. It came with 2 samples, rose facial oil and Superfood Facial Wash. 

I just wanted to say how good this all smells. The rose oil smells just like roses and the cleansing butter and face wash has its own scents but they are so nice. The face wash and cleansing butter leave my skin feeling so soft and it didn't break me out which was really nice. 

I didn't realize how much I like the scent of rose until now but I'm definitely going to have to look out for more rose scented bath and body products. The face oil absorbs really quickly and doesn't interfere with the other products or makeup that I use. I've tried other Elemis products before and I've liked everything that I've tried so far. 

Have you used any Elemis products?

24 comments:

  1. I have never used Elemis products, but I find the fragrance of the roses very relaxing.

    Merry Christmas to you and your family 🌲🕯️✨🌟.
    Greetings from Indonesia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds lovely - and getting the rose scent right is challenging. Often it is too strong or too sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember that years ago Palmolive had Damasque Rose Shower Gel, it smelled like the sheikh's rose gardens in ancient Persia LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never tried them but they sound nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love Elemis products so much, and this seems like another one to try. Hugs, RO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to hear it. They have a lot of good products.

      Delete
  6. I'll bet the rose smells really nice!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Never even heard of this brand but now I wanna try it myself!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love rose-scented items that really smell like roses. Great that you found some good ones to try.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think I need to grab these up, sound so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  10. My sister loves rose scent. 🌹

    ReplyDelete

This is an Award-Free blog. It is a lovely gesture, but I am unable to comply with the terms of the awards so I have made this an Award-Free blog. Thank You for understanding.