Saturday, January 02, 2021

Macy's Haul


I told you guys a couple of days ago that I would show you my makeup haul that I bought with the $50 giftcard I got. So here it is. I was able to get a 3 piece Tartlette palette, Nyx setting spray, Nyx foundation and Nyx loose setting powder. They sent me a free sample of a men's cologne on a card as well. All the Nyx products are my usual products that I use everyday. I like Nyx for just about everything but I like Tarte for eyeshadow so let's take a look at those palettes. 

I got 3 Tartlette Palettes and I love these shades. I wear mostly browns but I also wear some pinks as well so these colors are perfect for me. Plus, they smell like chocolate, not even kidding. 

And since I'm talking makeup here's something else I received last week. 

I received a full size bottle of Benefit Porefssional Super Setter Setting Spray from Influenster for free. It works really good too so I'm happy to have received it. 

37 comments:

  1. Some excellent scores. Make-up which smells like chocolate? I have never heard of that before. Enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All of the Tartlette palettes smell like chocolate. lol

      Delete
  2. I bet Nick Jonas smells as delish as he looks LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can’t believe it smells like chocolate?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. All of the Tartlette palettes smell like that. It's fun.

      Delete
  4. Wow! Great items! Enjoy it all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I remember receiving aftershave and cologne as graduation gifts. I never used them up, but ditched them somewhere along the way... Aftershave is not necessary when you don't shave. Glad you found some useful items.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nick Jonas... I know many would be satisfied to receive him in or with the mail! 😏

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow, Mary. That is a nice haul!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Nyx's Can't Stop foundation. It's got to be the best drugstore foundation hands down.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I agree. I love all the Nyx products.

      Delete
  9. Those are super nice goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the colors on those palettes. And, chocolate scent? Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love Tarte cosmetics. I have their chocolate bar palette and not only does it smell like chocolate, the shadow tastes like chocolate too (I tasted one of the colors I don't use from it LOL). My daughter said it's because they make it witch cocoa powder. Idk if that's true or not, but I do think it looks, smells (and even tastes LOL) wonderful! Fantastic makeup haul!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL I never thought to taste it but now I'm curious.

      Delete
  12. Yay for new stuff :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay. I love the new colors I got.

      Delete
  13. Of course they were shooting off fireworks in your nexk of the woods. That cocoa powder sounds great. I like ghiradelli's white chocolate syrup. You can get it at Walmart but its hard to come by.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've heard a lot of good things about NYX. You hauled! 💄

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like the Nyx brand products.

      Delete
  15. Sure a grand haul indeed

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like the light pinks. But these have some great shades.

    ReplyDelete

This is an Award-Free blog. It is a lovely gesture, but I am unable to comply with the terms of the awards so I have made this an Award-Free blog. Thank You for understanding.