Thursday, January 07, 2021

Review: Clean Perfume

 
Last month I ordered the sampling kit from Clean Perfume because I already loved the Rain scent and wanted to see if I liked the other scents. Well I do. The scents I received were: 

Warm Cotton
Skin
Rain
Radiant Nectar
Flower Fresh
Acqua Neroli

A couple of years ago I bought 3 little roll-on tubes of perfume from this brand, it was Warm Cotton, Rain and Skin. I loved these scents so much that I would go and find the gift set every year right before Christmas for myself. Then this year I saw that I could get a sampling kit from them that had a couple of other scents in it so I bought that and I'm so glad I did because they all smell so good. 

These all smell so good that I cannot pick a favorite but this is my favorite perfume brand for sure. Have you ever tried this brand or smelled this perfume? Do you have a favorite perfume?

24 comments:

  1. How wonderful.
    Scent is such and individual thing and I have changed mine in years.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like to try new scents all the time but I really like these.

      Delete
  2. Even the names of the scents are attractive.
    and I do like roll-on tubes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of my fave perfumes has neroli in it. I've no idea what neroli is LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. They sound like something I would like too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I’ve never even heard of it, but I’d like to see what they smell like.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hadn't heard of it until I got a sample of it and really liked it.

      Delete
  6. Those do sound really nice!

    ReplyDelete
  7. There is nothing better than loving a scent.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I do love a good scent! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'll have to check them out. I have been wanting to update my perfume. I've been stuck on scented lotions this past year, but want to switch to actual perfume for a change.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooh....I am always on the hunt for some perfume, And this sounds so lovely to try out.

    ReplyDelete
  11. These sound like they would be really clean scents.

    ReplyDelete

This is an Award-Free blog. It is a lovely gesture, but I am unable to comply with the terms of the awards so I have made this an Award-Free blog. Thank You for understanding.