Tuesday, February 09, 2021

Daily Goodie Box- February

 
The Daily Goodie Box has been around since about July of 2016. I signed up for an account right after I heard about them. They are 100% free, you don't even have to pay for shipping. And for a free box it's a nice sampler box of products.

What was in the box?

Know Brainer Foods - Burnt Caramel Max Mallows- These are good! I love marshmallows and these were gone quick. I shared them with my grandson and daughter. My grandson is a fan. 

Interstate Bait - Big Game Brisket Sunflower Seeds- So these just tastes like regular sunflower seeds to me. I didn't taste any other seasoning besides salt. But they were good. 

2by4 - Liposomal Vitamin C- It says to add 1 tsp. to juice or other drinks each day to get your Vitamin C. I did and I didn't taste anything so this is a great way to get your Vitamin C. Easy to use works for me. 

Pretzel Pete - Whole Wheat Mini Twists- These were really good. My grandson likes pretzels so we shred the bag. We both really liked them. I thought they were a little more crunchy than other pretzels that I've tried which was fine with me.

Real Chemistry - Environmental Rescue Daily Serum- This daily serum absorbs fast and doesn't leave a sticky residue behind. I like that it felt like nothing was on my face but my face ended up feeling soft. I really like this and there's hardly any scent at all. 

Brami - Italian Snacking Lupini Beans- This was the only thing out of the box that no one here liked. They were not good at all. I didn't like the taste or the texture. 

Zollipops - Zolli Gummez- These candies are so good. They are sweet and not real chewy. My grandson liked them as well. 

ShiKai - CBD Body Lotion- I really don't think CBD products do anything, it's just a huge fad right now and after using this product I still think so. I felt no difference in pain in my knee's after using this CBD lotion. I think these kinds of products do nothing at all. 


All they ask you to do is try the products and leave reviews for the products you got in order to be eligible for more Free Goodie Boxes. As you guys already know, I'm a fan of all these types of boxes. I love all the different subscription boxes and it's really nice to be able to try new to me products for free. This is a great box to try for.


Oh and one more thing, if you visit their FB Page, they give away Goodie Boxes to people who interact with their posts. So if you've tried before and weren't able to get a Goodie Box, there's even more ways to get one now.


Have you signed up? Have you received one of these boxes?

I'm a fan of subscription boxes and love trying new products for free so this was a huge hit with me. New products+free box = Fabulous!

Disclosure: I was given and free box in exchange for a review but all opinions are my own.

35 comments:

  1. You did really, really well this month. Which is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you've got some healthy stuff in there, which is awesome IMHO! 👍🏻🙂

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, this months bx was a good one.

      Delete
  3. Only one you didn't like is good. Whole wheat pretzels? I'll have to look for those.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Who would have known that whole wheat pretzels would be so good.

      Delete
  4. C vitamin is elixir of life! Try to use serums with it for face and it will shine like a sun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe that. I like to take Vitamin C gummies as well.

      Delete
  5. Sounds like some good stuff in this one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lol, the lupini beans are supposed to be super healthy, so I imagine they taste like crap! Thanks for taste testing for all of us!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hmmm nice healthy box :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's nice your grandson 'cooperates' with you on this:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's always up to trying something new.

      Delete
  9. Well that was certainly mostly good so bravo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it was a good box this month.

      Delete
  10. Not a bad box. Yeah, I have to agree with you on CBD stuff. I've tried so much hoping it will help and it never does.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. None of the CBD stuff works. I think it's a scam.

      Delete
  11. Sounds like the box was a hit overall. Glad you liked most of the stuff you got. :)
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete
  12. Zollipops sound fun!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is a nice goodie box

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fun that you could test the products with your daughter and grandson. Love that the moisterizer went on smooth and made your skin soft. Great box since most was good and/or useful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I liked most of the stuff in this box.

      Delete
  15. Oh many little things!

    ReplyDelete
  16. You should make a blog.

    ReplyDelete
  17. So many goodies in the box. I'd love the marshmallow treats. The Vitamin C would make me happy too, since I'm always trying to up my intake. And you can't beat a good face cream!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm always looking for a good source of Vitamin C too.

      Delete
  18. It sounds like it was a pretty good box overall. It is fun to try new things!

    ReplyDelete

This is an Award-Free blog. It is a lovely gesture, but I am unable to comply with the terms of the awards so I have made this an Award-Free blog. Thank You for understanding.