Friday, August 13, 2021

Freebie Friday!

 


Welcome to another weekly Freebie Friday post, where I tell you what free samples and full sized products I received in the mail and how you can get them too. Someone asked me why I do a "Freebie Friday" each week, so I'll tell you.

A while back I listed all the free samples and wins that I had received that previous year and so many people didn't believe that I could have gotten so many free things. So I decided to prove it by taking a picture every week and sharing the sites that I found the links to the freebies at. So now you too can get great free samples coming to your mailbox each week.

  You can find links to great samples at Hey It's Free and Freebie Shark.

This week I received:

A $25 gift card to Macy's. 
A $25 gift card to Target. 
Both gift cards were because I cashed out my survey points on e-Rewards. 

I also received a Christmas tree topper from Walmart Spark Reviewer. 

Both Walmart Spark Reviewer and e-Rewards are by invitation only so I don't have a sign up link to give you. 

Did you receive any freebies this week?

38 comments:

  1. Well, I mean... who doesn't like gift cards? 🙂

    Also, the Christmas tree topper is sweet! 🤎💚

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel the same way. Doing all those surveys really pays off.

      Delete
  2. Hooray for the freebies! Have you ever gotten something that you wouldn't accept even for free? LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't sign up for any freebies that I don't actually want. Walmart Spark is the same way. I only sign up for stuff that I actually want.

      Delete
  3. No freebies here. Again.
    Hooray for gift cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those gift cards are awesome. I'd definitely use the Target one right away.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I did get 2 different $5 Amazon gift cards for quick surveys.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's awesome. Surveys really do pay off.

      Delete
  6. nice haul
    no freebies for me but I did spend a lot of $$ online does that count :) LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely Christmas tree topper!
    The two $25 each gift cards are, of course,very valuable.
    Enjoy the nice haul!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute topper and you can't go wrong with gift cards!


    Karen @For What It's Worth

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice returns on doing the e-surveys.

    I won a book and cashed in some points so I could get a microwavable bacon cooker.

    Have a good weekend, Mary!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congrats! That sounds like a good thing to have. I have never cooked it in the microwave before.

      Delete
  10. You get the best freebies!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Christmas topper! Summer is sure over

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those are great gift cards. Good for you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love a gift card. Yay.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cool gift cards and the Christmas Tree topper is very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Score on the Macy's and Target Gift Cards! I love Target!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gift cards are the BEST!! Love that. Hope you have some fun shopping with them.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gift cards are great to receive! I like the tree topper too.

    ReplyDelete
  18. All very useful freebies this week! Wasn't a mailed freebie, but my neighbor is moving and left all kinds of goodies on the curb. I got my nephew an almost new pair of Baby Ugg Boots, a ziploc gallon bag of hot wheel cars, myself some new vases, tomato tower, a cute metal plant bucket, wine glasses, a bag full of new craft paints, some containers for the garage. It was a nice little haul!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Yes. I finally got a Try product when they were asking who hadn't gotten anything yet, and it was one of those cards with the three small dental product sample packets on it. My son said they were tasteless when I got them before in a Goodie Box, so I'm going to put them on the "take me" shelf at the community center. 😅

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't gotten anything from them yet.

      Delete

This is an Award-Free blog. It is a lovely gesture, but I am unable to comply with the terms of the awards so I have made this an Award-Free blog. Thank You for understanding.