Wednesday, December 08, 2021

Christmas Decorations and my Christmas Elf

 
This is my tree. 4 years ago I accidentally lost all of my ornaments, they mistakenly got thrown away the year before. I had posted what happened on FB and some of my blogger and FB friends sent me new ornaments. Then I bought a few each year as well and my daughter put some of hers on after she put her tree up.  

My daughter also has a tree and ornaments so she set her tree up too. 

This is on the shelf in the corner. I made the stuffed snowmen heads hanging on either side and the tiny Christmas trees on the shelves. 

Here's a better picture of one of them. 

Those tiny Christmas tree's are made out of pine cones, small terracotta pots, glue, beads and paint.

This red berry wreath is hanging over the door.

My daughter made this wreath for the door.

The snowmen with light up noses are on my refrigerator with my rat magnets.

My daughter and I made these sea shell angels back when she was a kid. Probably 15 years ago.

These are puppies in Christmas baskets next to the candy bowls.

Santa and a Christmas angel looking over a little Christmas town.

Here's a better look at what's on the table.

The shelves between the living room and kitchen have Christmas stuff all over them.

Snowman candy basket.

My daughter gave one of the spice racks a Christmas upgrade with some candy cane garland.

The living room wall has a bunch of stockings hung on it. 

My daughter also decorated the living room window. But several strands of lights weren't working so she ended up using a different color lights on one end. lol 

These little Christmas tree's are what's down on the bottom of the window. 

And this is what it looks like lit up. It's colorful. lol 

My daughter bought Falcor a little Elf shirt and hat. He doesn't mind the shirt but won't leave the hat on for more than 5 seconds.

But I was able to snap a couple of pictures when I bribed him with a treat.

He got tired of taking pictures and yawned. But this blooper picture was just too funny not to include.

Have you decorated for Christmas yet?

42 comments:

  1. Wow. It is looking a LOT more festive at your place than ours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. My daughter added her decorations to our place so that added a lot too.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the tour! It was fun to see and I especially enjoy the handmade decor. My oldest made a pine cone tree in school and I get it out every year. I save my snowman decor for January and I love yours. I hope you guys have a great Xmas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much. I hope yo do too.

      Delete
  3. How festive. I love the pinecone trees -- and Falcor's outfit. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice. We don't always put up Christmas decorations. This year we aren't because I have two puppies (6 mo and 11 month), and they would just try to eat everything on it. Maybe next year.

    Melanie @ Books of My Heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww Puppies. I completely understand.

      Delete
  5. Falcor wins the prize for being such an amazing elf. I love that you each do your own tree and can express yourselves there. Those sea shell angels are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. We had a lot of fun decorating the tree's and making those angels.

      Delete
  6. The pictures with Falcor are hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. He's such a good sport.

      Delete
  7. Pretty trees and such nice decoratons! Howdy Falcor, looking good!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, Mary!

    My goodness, dear friend, your apartment has been transformed into a Christmas wonderland! I enjoyed the tour. My favorite decorations are the pine cone Yule trees, the sea shell angels, the pups snoozing in baskets and the large Santa & Christmas angel. Your living room window looks beautiful at night with a border of festive lights. Awww, bless my buddy Falcor's heart for being a trouper and posing for pics in his elf costume. He earned that treat.

    Thanks for playing Show & Tell and enjoy the rest of your week, dear friend Mary!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I'm so glad you enjoyed the tour and the decorations. Falcor is such a good sport since he always knows he gets a treat afterwards.

      Delete
  9. Your Christmas decorations are wonderful. Ours are pretty minimal in comparison. And do you have one of those signs outside saying "Santa stop here"?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I haven't seen those signs. Thank you though, I'm glad you enjoyed the decorations.

      Delete
  10. Very festive, not sure our dog would like an elf suit though

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As Falcor has gotten older, he puts up with more. lol

      Delete
  11. You went all out for Christmas too - not only for Halloween LOL.
    The seashell angels are my favourite! It's impressive that they have lasted so long, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The angels haven't been moved from the wall since I put them up. That's probably why they've lasted so long.

      Delete
  12. All photos you shared here beautiful Dear Mary! Especially Falkor and its outfit look so cute,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you liked the photos.

      Delete
  13. Lovely decorations :D
    Love Falcor's outfit

    ReplyDelete
  14. So many cute ornaments and Christmas decorations! And Falcor's outfit is the best. :) Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh Wow. You went all out. It's like living in a Christmas store. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh that's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'll admit, I put up a few decorations, but no tree and no wreaths.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I little Christmas cheer is all that's needed.

      Delete
  18. Looks like you're already for Santa's arrival. The decorations are beautiful and of course Falcor is all dressed up. Now isn't he a cutie. Have a wonderful day, Mary.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. He looks so cute in his little outfit.

      Delete
  19. Love the decorations and the elf outfit is so cute. My dog refuses to wear any accessories or anything at all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been putting little sweaters on my dog since I got him. lol

      Delete
  20. Things are definitely festive at your house! I loved seeing all of your decorations. I actually put up my tree this year but haven't grabbed anything else. I just might need to!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. Yes, decorate your house.

      Delete
  21. Falcor is so cute all dressed up. 🤗

    I love the shell ornaments your daughter made. 🎄

    ReplyDelete

This is an Award-Free blog. It is a lovely gesture, but I am unable to comply with the terms of the awards so I have made this an Award-Free blog. Thank You for understanding.