Friday, January 07, 2022

Freebie Friday!

 


Welcome to another weekly Freebie Friday post, where I tell you what free samples and full sized products I received in the mail and how you can get them too. Someone asked me why I do a "Freebie Friday" each week, so I'll tell you.

A while back I listed all the free samples and wins that I had received that previous year and so many people didn't believe that I could have gotten so many free things. So I decided to prove it by taking a picture every week and sharing the sites that I found the links to the freebies at. So now you too can get great free samples coming to your mailbox each week.

  You can find links to great samples at Hey It's Free and Freebie Shark.

This week I received:

I received a pair of earphones from Walmart Spark Reviewer. 
I received a full size foaming hand washing kit from Hello Friends.
I cashed out my points on Thrift Pig surveys for a $5 Amazon gift card. 


I didn't like the earphones. They were too big for my ears and hurt my ears. 

The Hello hand washing kit contains a glass bottle and a soap tablet that you add to warm water and let dissolve. It works well so that's kinda cool. 

I linked all the sites I used this week so if you want to find freebies or sign up for the different sites, you can click on the links to their sites. 

I cannot link Walmart Spark Reviewer since that site is my invitation only.

Did you receive any freebies this week?

34 comments:

  1. Too bad about the earphones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sigh about the earphones, but your other scores were good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good fitting earphones are important.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll just stick with earbuds from now on.

      Delete
  4. Oh, dear, for a second I thought that handwash was made from bunnies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nothing here but the soap sounds cool.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The hand washing kit makes the whole freebies package worthy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not too bad, right? 😏🤷‍♂️

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the soap.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am really fussy with earphones. I understand them feeling too big.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am too. I really like earbuds though. They don't hurt my ears.

      Delete
  10. Ooh yay for the gift card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Too bad about the ear phones, but an Amazon GC is always handy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do like getting the gift cards.

      Delete
  12. An Amazon gift card is always useful.

    ReplyDelete
  13. There plenty of to buy of Amazon
    Coffee is on and stay safe

    ReplyDelete
  14. The ear phones would have been nice, if they had fit! I hope you're having a good new year.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Two outta 3 ain't bad! I can't wear a lot of earphones cause they don't fit right as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like ear buds because they come with different size covers.

      Delete
  16. Gift cards are always great and the hand washing kit sounds neat.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I signed up on the Hello site. I love their products! Thanks for the link. 😊

    ReplyDelete

This is an Award-Free blog. It is a lovely gesture, but I am unable to comply with the terms of the awards so I have made this an Award-Free blog. Thank You for understanding.