Friday, February 18, 2022

Freebie Friday!



Welcome to another weekly Freebie Friday post, where I tell you what free samples and full sized products I received in the mail and how you can get them too. Someone asked me why I do a "Freebie Friday" each week, so I'll tell you.

A while back I listed all the free samples and wins that I had received that previous year and so many people didn't believe that I could have gotten so many free things. So I decided to prove it by taking a picture every week and sharing the sites that I found the links to the freebies at. So now you too can get great free samples coming to your mailbox each week.

  You can find links to great samples at Hey It's Free and Freebie Shark.

This week I received:

I received 2 different samples of Color Street nail wraps. 
3 bookmarks. 

I like the nail wraps but my nails are so thin and bendable that these kinds of things don't really work for me. I usually use press on nails since they are very hard and strong.

Did you receive any freebies this week?

33 comments:

  1. Nothing this week, but I believe I have some on the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got a free bottle of bubbly this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love bookmarks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bookmarks are my favorite freebie, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  5. No freebies for me this week. Have a great weekend Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My nails are thin and bendable too. I guess I won't try these wraps. Nice haul, Mary!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going to try some gel polish next.

      Delete
  7. I am a biter. No nails here. Enjoy your haul.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a hard time stopping biting my nails.

      Delete
  8. I got a $10 GC.

    Have a great weekend, Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  9. HA! We got our free Covid test kits today!

    ReplyDelete
  10. No freebies for me. Sorry the nails don't work for you! Bookmarks are nice. :)
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have never tried the nail wraps but they seem really popular. It has been a long time since I did anything with my nails.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. if my nails were thicker they would be great.

      Delete
  12. Free bookmarks are really good!

    ReplyDelete
  13. There is never enough bookmarks in da house!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have never heard of nail wraps. Although I love exploring things for my nails though. I lotion up my nails every day to keep them strong because I don't like to go to nail salons lol and I like having nice nails.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use press on nails when I want longer nails.

      Delete
  15. I received some perfume samples and I won an ebook from Goodreads. 🙂

    ReplyDelete
  16. My best friend sells Color Street. To me, it doesn't last any longer than regular polish and it costs way more. Still a nice sample to try though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've tried a couple of different nail wraps and while they are easier than polish to put on, my nails are too think for this type of product.

      Delete

This is an Award-Free blog. It is a lovely gesture, but I am unable to comply with the terms of the awards so I have made this an Award-Free blog. Thank You for understanding.