Friday, April 29, 2022

Freebie Friday!

 

Welcome to another weekly Freebie Friday post, where I tell you what free samples and full sized products I received in the mail and how you can get them too. Someone asked me why I do a "Freebie Friday" each week, so I'll tell you.

A while back I listed all the free samples and wins that I had received that previous year and so many people didn't believe that I could have gotten so many free things. So I decided to prove it by taking a picture every week and sharing the sites that I found the links to the freebies at. So now you too can get great free samples coming to your mailbox each week.

  You can find links to great samples at Hey It's Free and Freebie Shark.

This week I received: 

Bloomingdale's Little Box of Freebies which included...
CLE De Peau Beaute' eye contour cream
Charlotte Tilbury Magic face cream
Sisley- Paris Pre Shampoo hair treatment
Mizensir perfume
Tom Ford Perfume
BVLGARI perfume

I also received a sample of Lancome face serum. 

And then I received a box of Macy's perfumes. 

I really like all the different perfumes. They smell so good. I don't think I'll run out any time soon. And the face creams are nice. I hadn't tried these before. 

Did you receive any freebies this week?

27 comments:

  1. It sounds as if you did really well. I have used the same perfume for years. Perhaps it is time for a change...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use different perfumes all the time. I like these little boxes of perfumes so I can try some I never have,

      Delete
  2. What is a pre-shampoo? I am curious. I like getting fragrance samples. It helps me decide if I want to buy full-sized or not.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a hair mask that is supposed to help with dull, brittle hair.

      Delete
  3. Score! I received a nice sample package from Palmer’s of hair shampoo and two conditioners. Maybe you’ll get that next.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I remember signing up for this so I hope I get it.

      Delete
  4. Now you only need a red carpet event to appear at all made up with them cosmetics :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun freebies. This comment will only cost 10 cents. Okay, it's free too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. There's a lipstick by Charlotte Tilbury that I'd like to try. Sounds like you'll be stocked with perfume for a while!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wear the same lip products. I try the freebies that I get but haven't found one good enough to change to.

      Delete
  7. You know it not something I would want every week and I doubt my wife would either but fair play to you on getting them

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad you liked all these. I don't wear perfume but this did remind me that I miss living close to a Macy's store lol

    Karen @For What It's Worth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't gone in a Macy's store in years.

      Delete
  9. That was a whole big bunch of smell goods!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A great week for you! I just got a few magazines.

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh wow I miss Macy's so much. I do love their perfumes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have great prices on the cosmetics I use. I order online.

      Delete
  12. Sounds like a good smelling haul this week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I received a sample of Brazilian anti-aging face oil. The product made my skin feel great, but the scent was unpleasant. 😛

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The stuff I use has to have a nice scent.

      Delete

This is an Award-Free blog. It is a lovely gesture, but I am unable to comply with the terms of the awards so I have made this an Award-Free blog. Thank You for understanding.