Friday, May 13, 2022

Freebie Friday!

 
Welcome to another weekly Freebie Friday post, where I tell you what free samples and full sized products I received in the mail and how you can get them too. Someone asked me why I do a "Freebie Friday" each week, so I'll tell you.

A while back I listed all the free samples and wins that I had received that previous year and so many people didn't believe that I could have gotten so many free things. So I decided to prove it by taking a picture every week and sharing the sites that I found the links to the freebies at. So now you too can get great free samples coming to your mailbox each week.

  You can find links to great samples at Hey It's Free and Freebie Shark.

This week I received: 

Macy's perfume samples. 
Moroccan Oil Body Souffle body lotion. 

I love getting the perfume samples obviously. I have two big piles of them right now. 

The body souffle lotion is nice. It left my skin very soft. 


This is one of the jars of perfume samples that I have. I have a small box of them in the bathroom as well. This is in my bedroom, inside the metal tray I have some of my makeup in. The blue glass used to be a candle, but once the candle melted down, I cleaned it out and used it for some perfume samples. 

I don't normally single one perfume out but the Cashmere Mist by Donna Karan smells so good. If I were to buy any one perfume that I've tried from all the samples, it would be that one. 

Did you receive any freebies this week?

34 comments:

  1. You did well again. No freebies here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You may never need to buy any!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it sure looks like I'll never need to buy any.

      Delete
  3. I received a small LaRoche Posay skin moisturizer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very good! They have good products.

      Delete
  4. I have to say that they really know how to name perfumes and lotions!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your blue glass jar. Neat that you got a sample you really love. I haven't had to buy perfume for years since I don't wear it often, but now you have me curious about the new scents out there.

    Got a lovely area rug for review this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congrats on the rug.
      There are a lot of really nice scents out there. I love being able to try them for free.

      Delete
  6. Cool freebies, we got nuttin!

    ReplyDelete
  7. good haul, I made out like a bandit too this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. For some reason, moroccan cream has become quite - in- now. I was given handcream as a present, but haven't tried it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I always try to find a use for the jars candles come in. Nice that you received a sample that you liked so much.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think I would like lotions the best.
    Coffee is on and stay safe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Scented lotions are really nice too.

      Delete
  11. The perfume samples would be my favorite, too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love fragrance samples too. I find some great scents that way, and smelling it in the store is never enough for me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I agree. I love that Macy's has been giving away so many samples lately.

      Delete
  13. I definitely need to get something with perfume samples so I can see what I like. I will definitely have to go and see if I can find that scene at my local stores.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been getting the Macy's samples on FB and Instagram. The promoted posts pop up in my feed.

      Delete
  14. I have another good sized box of perfume samples to give to my sister. It's a good thing she likes the floral scents because I don't. 😁

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's good that you have someone to give them to.

      Delete
  15. I love trying samples before buying the big bottles. You just never know how it's going to react with your body chemistry. It's nice to get the small freebies first so you aren't out lots of money on the big bottles if you end up hating them.

    ReplyDelete

This is an Award-Free blog. It is a lovely gesture, but I am unable to comply with the terms of the awards so I have made this an Award-Free blog. Thank You for understanding.