Friday, June 03, 2022

Freebie Friday!

 


Welcome to another weekly Freebie Friday post, where I tell you what free samples and full sized products I received in the mail and how you can get them too. Someone asked me why I do a "Freebie Friday" each week, so I'll tell you.

A while back I listed all the free samples and wins that I had received that previous year and so many people didn't believe that I could have gotten so many free things. So I decided to prove it by taking a picture every week and sharing the sites that I found the links to the freebies at. So now you too can get great free samples coming to your mailbox each week.

  You can find links to great samples at Hey It's Free and Freebie Shark.

This week I received: 

A perfume sample. 
A can of dog food and a bone broth topper from Fur Buddies. 
A pretty salad plate from Walmart Spark Reviewer. 

The perfume smells like roses so I really like it. 
Falcor loves the food, the bone broth not so much. 
I love the salad plate, it's so pretty. 

Did you receive any freebies this week?

27 comments:

  1. You did really well this week. Again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfume is always a welcome gift. The salad plate looks pretty, indeed. Glad, Falcor loves the dog food.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Falcor loves his food. He's always excited to get something in the mail.

      Delete
  3. Glancing at the can and pouch, I'd never know they were for dogs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True. Unless I saw them in the dog food isle I wouldn't have known either.

      Delete
  4. The plate is a unique freebie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. No and neither did my dog receive a freebie and she's upset about it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool freebies, that plate really is pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that plate pattern, too. I cashed in rewards for two gift cards.

    Have a good weekend, Mary!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really love the plate too. I didn't even know salad plates were a thing. I always eat mine in a bowl.

      Delete
  8. The packaging for that dog food is super fancy. I was surprised when I scrolled down and saw it was for pets. Glad Falcor enjoyed some of it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He really liked it. I might be buying some of this for him now too.

      Delete
  9. My dog loves that brand of food. Well, he loves most all food but he gets extra excited when I open those up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's awesome. My dog is picky and has a sensitive stomach so I was happy to find another brand of canned food he likes and can eat.

      Delete
  10. The salad plate is pretty and wonderful that Falcor enjoyed the freebies! Great haul, Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  11. My dogs would love that food and the plate is pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's always nice to get something for Falcor and he likes getting stuff to try too.

      Delete
  12. Nice! 🙌🙌🙌

    ReplyDelete

This is an Award-Free blog. It is a lovely gesture, but I am unable to comply with the terms of the awards so I have made this an Award-Free blog. Thank You for understanding.