Friday, July 29, 2022

Freebie Friday!



Welcome to another weekly Freebie Friday post, where I tell you what free samples and full sized products I received in the mail and how you can get them too. Someone asked me why I do a "Freebie Friday" each week, so I'll tell you.

A while back I listed all the free samples and wins that I had received that previous year and so many people didn't believe that I could have gotten so many free things. So I decided to prove it by taking a picture every week and sharing the sites that I found the links to the freebies at. So now you too can get great free samples coming to your mailbox each week.

  You can find links to great samples at Hey It's Free and Freebie Shark.

This week I received: 

A new dog bed for Falcor. 
A pair of ankle boots. 
Both items were from Walmart Spark Reviewer. This site is by invitation only so I don't have a link where you can sign up. 

Falcor loves his bed. It's bigger than he is but he likes to stretch his legs out behind him when he sleeps so this gives him more than enough room to really stretch out. 

He's definitely living the dogs life right now. That stick in his mouth is a non-rawhide treat kebob stick or what is left of one. 

Those ankle boots were a complete disappointment though. They were so small. I wear a size 10, yes I have a big foot. lol I couldn't even get my toes all the way inside them, that's how small they were. My daughter wears a size 8 and I had her try them on and they fit her perfectly. So there's no way these were a size 10. But it worked out well for her, she got a new pair or boots out of it. 

Did you receive any freebies this week?

35 comments:

  1. What a shame about the boots (I have big feet too). I am glad they didn't go to waste though. Falcor looks totally blissed out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those were big freebies, even though the boots were small!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My daughter is happy with the boots.

      Delete
  3. my dog is envious of Falcor

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am size 7 , but my foot is wide, so it is the design rather than the size that is important when buying shoes. The toes have to feel comfortable, and that's a problem.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Falcor is so cute! And at least your daughter got some new shoes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bummer about the odd sized boots, but yay for Falcor's score. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Falcor does look very comfy. Those boots are so cute. I have to try on shoes, because different ones I need different sizes, no matter if they are from the same manufacturer.
    sherry @ fundinmental

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can see where that would happen.

      Delete
  8. Falcor didn't waste any time trying out his new bed. :) Glad the boots fit your daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your daughter lucked, I really like those boots!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those boots look cute, I am glad at least your daughter benefited from them.

    ReplyDelete
  11. No freebies for me

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like that color of blue.
    Coffee is on and stay safe

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, these are great! It's too bad the boots were so small, but they're cute, and at least they fit your daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looks like Falcor and your daughter scored this week! Sorry the boots didn't fit you. They are cute!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Falcor is adorable in his bed with his blankie. 🤗

    Too bad those didn't fit. They are nice! 😎

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. He loves his bed. My daughter loves the boots.

      Delete
  16. At least someone could use the boots. Falcor looks quite happy!

    Karen @For What It's Worth

    ReplyDelete
  17. The pictures of Falcor enjoying his new bed are everything! Living the life!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Falcor looks very pleased with his new bed!
    Too bad the boots didn't fit, but glad they didn't go to waste. I'm sure your daughter liked getting free shoes!

    ReplyDelete

This is an Award-Free blog. It is a lovely gesture, but I am unable to comply with the terms of the awards so I have made this an Award-Free blog. Thank You for understanding.