Friday, August 19, 2022

Freebie Friday!

Welcome to another weekly Freebie Friday post, where I tell you what free samples and full sized products I received in the mail and how you can get them too. Someone asked me why I do a "Freebie Friday" each week, so I'll tell you.

A while back I listed all the free samples and wins that I had received that previous year and so many people didn't believe that I could have gotten so many free things. So I decided to prove it by taking a picture every week and sharing the sites that I found the links to the freebies at. So now you too can get great free samples coming to your mailbox each week.

  You can find links to great samples at Hey It's Free and Freebie Shark.


What did I receive? 

A print book from the publisher for review. 
A bookmark I won. The postmark was from May, so I guess it got lost in the mail before I got it. lol 
Laneige sleep mask cream for the face. 

I'm looking forward to reading this book. I don't get a lot of books from publisher's in the mail so this was a happy surprise. 

I've tried the Laneige sleep mask before and really liked it. You just put a little on before bed and it is supposed to help brighten and moisturize your skin over night. It does make my skin feel moisturized for sure though. 

Did you receive any freebies this week?

27 comments:

  1. I hope the book is wonderful. I got a small bar of chocolate free from the grocery chain I usually use. It isn't a brand I know, and I hope it is good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. May? Yeah, I'd say it circled the globe before finding you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another nice haul!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice. I hope you enjoy the book. Love the bookmarker. Cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Twice a year (before New Year and Passover) I get a bookmark from a company asking for donation. I like them, and save them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I read a Katee Robert a while back. Very sexy. Hope you enjoy this one. Cute bookmark even if it took a tour before arriving. The face mask sounds nice, too.

    I cashed in rewards points for an Amazon GC and I won a reading challenge and got another GC. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am enjoying the book a lot right now. Congrats on the gift card.

      Delete
  7. Books in the mail are nice- and that looks good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm reading it right now and it;s so good.

      Delete
  8. No freebies for me

    ReplyDelete
  9. Free books are always fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good freebies, we got nuttin' at all.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The book cover caught my eye.
    Coffee is on and stay safe

    ReplyDelete
  12. Book mail is always a special treat. I see tons of raves for Roberts' books too. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love getting surprise books in the mail. I hope you love it. 📘✨

    ReplyDelete
  14. The bookmark is cute! I still can't wait for your thoughts on this book!

    ReplyDelete

This is an Award-Free blog. It is a lovely gesture, but I am unable to comply with the terms of the awards so I have made this an Award-Free blog. Thank You for understanding.