Friday, October 28, 2022

Freebie Friday!

 
Welcome to another weekly Freebie Friday post, where I tell you what free samples and full sized products I received in the mail and how you can get them too. Someone asked me why I do a "Freebie Friday" each week, so I'll tell you.

A while back I listed all the free samples and wins that I had received that previous year and so many people didn't believe that I could have gotten so many free things. So I decided to prove it by taking a picture every week and sharing the sites that I found the links to the freebies at. So now you too can get great free samples coming to your mailbox each week.

  You can find links to great samples at Hey It's Free and Freebie Shark.

This week I received:

6 different perfume and men's cologne samples. 
My favorite is Alien by Mugler. 

Did you receive any freebies this week?

25 comments:

  1. No freebies here. Six different scent and colognes? Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfume/cologne samples are always a useful gift. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are fun ones!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great haul Mary. I got some books and I review for Amazon so there was some free stuff there too. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm curious to know what some of them smell like based on their names.

    No freebies for me.
    Have a great weekend, Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  6. no freebies, at first I thought you'd received some rolling papers ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. We got some free noise when the mowers showed up!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love freebies. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was lucky enough to get a book this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Alien is a favorite of mine.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mugler is the best.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've liked everything I've tried from them.

      Delete
  12. Last week I received two small skin cream samples and one of the packets had been ripped open at the perforation and used up! I guess the envelope stuffer decided to try out the wares. 🙄

    ReplyDelete
  13. Free scents are always fun!

    ReplyDelete

This is an Award-Free blog. It is a lovely gesture, but I am unable to comply with the terms of the awards so I have made this an Award-Free blog. Thank You for understanding.