Friday, October 21, 2022

Freebie Friday!

 
Welcome to another weekly Freebie Friday post, where I tell you what free samples and full sized products I received in the mail and how you can get them too. Someone asked me why I do a "Freebie Friday" each week, so I'll tell you.

A while back I listed all the free samples and wins that I had received that previous year and so many people didn't believe that I could have gotten so many free things. So I decided to prove it by taking a picture every week and sharing the sites that I found the links to the freebies at. So now you too can get great free samples coming to your mailbox each week.

  You can find links to great samples at Hey It's Free and Freebie Shark.

This week I received:

A Christmas Mug set from Walmart Spark Reviewer. 

It's so cute and they are nice size mugs. 

Did you receive any freebies this week?

32 comments:

  1. No freebies here. They do look like good sized mugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that's a good freebie. Although at our house, I think we have over fifty mugs already. I swear they multiply in the cupboard.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here but I tend to break things by dropping them so backups are always good.

      Delete
  3. I love those! Win win again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute are those? I love them. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love MUGS so much, I do love to have the seasonal mugs and collect them every year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are so cute for the holidays, too. I got a couple yard stake signs for product review and they are just what my flower beds needed for fall decorations. :)

    Have a good weekend, Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love a good mug. I have so many I don't use but always end up buying more. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely, colorful mugs! Enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those really are wonderful mugs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I bet coffee would taste good in them.
    Coffee is on and stay safe

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute mugs!
    I have many free mugs that come with my favourite brand of toothpaste!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those are cute! Do you know what volume they hold? Are they light? I am looking for a mug. My perfect mug is very chipped.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're 16 oz. They are light and I really like them.

      Delete
  13. Those mugs are super cute! Great freebie!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those are really cute! 🎅

    ReplyDelete

This is an Award-Free blog. It is a lovely gesture, but I am unable to comply with the terms of the awards so I have made this an Award-Free blog. Thank You for understanding.