Thursday, November 24, 2022

Favorite Picture of the Week/ Skywatch

 
We've had some great cloud cover over the past two weeks. Here are a few of the sky pictures that I've taken in that time.

I love it when there's a bunch of clouds in the sky during the day.

I was walking along the sound wall with Falcor one morning until the wall gets smaller and you can see the freeway. I spotted all those clouds and snapped a picture. 

A beautiful blue sky and lots of big puffy clouds sure made the cooler days nice. 

22 comments:

  1. Truly lovely shots. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you’re having good weather. Happy Thanksgiving, Mary.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy Thanksgiving to you as well.

      Delete
  3. Hi, Mary!

    I appreciate people who realize how beautiful a cloudy day can be. Those fluffy white cool weather clouds do indeed add character to the blue sky above. Thanks for showing us another batch of pretty skyscapes.

    Happy Thanksgiving, dear friend Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. At least something beautiful in that ghastly concrete decor LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I hate walking around here because of that. There's nothing nice to see this way walking.

      Delete
  5. I like seeing shapes in clouds!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love cloud formations! They are always so pretty to look at and really humbles you in the beauty of the earth!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those clouds are so interesting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought so too. I just had to get pictures of them.

      Delete
  8. You captured some beautiful skies. The second one is spectacular.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love clouds, too! Thanks for sharing your photos. ☁☁☁

    ReplyDelete
  10. Who doesn't love fluffy clouds? So pretty!

    ReplyDelete

This is an Award-Free blog. It is a lovely gesture, but I am unable to comply with the terms of the awards so I have made this an Award-Free blog. Thank You for understanding.