Sunday, February 25, 2024

Apartment Life #307

 
This is a weekly blog post that I'm calling Apartment Hell  Life. I've mentioned a few times some of the crazy things that have gone on in and around my apartment complex and in my neighborhood in the past 25 years that I've lived here and people keep telling me I should write a book. But instead of a book, I've decided to share the crazy things that have happened in and around my apartment complex in the last 25 years here in a weekly blog post.  


On Monday this woman was walking up and down the sidewalk screaming at herself. I can never understand what she's saying. It was 8am this time. I've showed you other videos with her in them but it's been a while. Sometimes she'll be screaming at 3am so at least it wasn't that early this time. She's a drug addict but she also has some mental problems. 
----

On Thursday my daughter was walking in the grocery store parking lot right next door to where we live so she could catch the bus to work and she was hit by a car. She's fine, nothing broken. The car didn't hit her hard but hard enough to knock her over and then the car sped off. She didn't call the police because she didn't get the license plate so she didn't have any info to catch the guy.  At least it wasn't worst. 


The high this week was 69F/20C
The low this week was 48F/8C

So that's it for this week's Apartment Hell  Life! Be sure to come back next week for more.

30 comments:

  1. Did your daughter get a medical exam? Sometimes internal injuries can be not immediately obvious. Thank goodness there was nothing obvious like broken bones.

    Were there any witnesses? It might still be possible to catch the hit-and-run jackass if somebody got the plate, or part of it and a description of the car.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There were witnesses but they said they didn't see anything.

      Delete
  2. OMG! Did he hit her on purpose? Glad she's okay though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also, though she didn't get the plates maybe the grocery store has video that covers the parking lot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They might but she doesn't want to bother.

      Delete
  4. Holy crap! They just drove off? I hope she did go to the doctor to make sure she wasn't hurt worse than she thought.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She didn't go to the doctor but she said she's fine.

      Delete
  5. That is terrible, Mary!!! Was the person backing up or what?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were speeding through the parking lot.

      Delete
  6. What a shame! Glad your daughter wasn't injured, only bruised.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad your daughter is okay she should get checked though.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm glad your daughter appears to be okay, how scary. She should have reported it though, they might have that idiot on a cam along the escape route.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That lady sure likes to yell at herself lol

    That is awful. Dbag just to drive off. Good she was okay. Should have still reported the arse though.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Always something when you live in an apartment. Yesterday we had another Lunar New Year parade here. Took the poor delivery guy over an hour to get to my house.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Holy shit sped off???? WT... I'm so glad she's alright

    ReplyDelete
  12. Omg! How awful for your daughter! I'm so happy she wasn't hurt seriously!

    ReplyDelete
  13. omg,people are the worst. I can't imagine hitting someone and not stopping. I'm glad your daughter is ok.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Glad to know your daughter wasn't seriously hurt by the hit and run. No doubt they were under the influence of something.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Omg! I am glad she was not hurt more

    ReplyDelete

This is an Award-Free blog. It is a lovely gesture, but I am unable to comply with the terms of the awards so I have made this an Award-Free blog. Thank You for understanding.