Friday, October 18, 2024

Sky Pictures

 
Since I didn't get any freebies this week, how about some sky and cloud pictures. This is my favorite time of year because it's cooler especially at night, we get a lot more cloudy, overcast skies even if we don't get a lot of rain. This is a sunrise picture where the sun is just starting to come up. 

The sun is up a little more lighting up the sky and the clouds.

This is what the sky looked like by the time we got back home from our walk. 

That night at Sunset, we had a lot more clouds. You can see the sun setting in the background beneath that huge dark cloud. 

The next day, more dark clouds. And funny enough that U-Haul I told you guys about a few weeks ago that those two ladies are living in was parked across the street in this picture. And for those of you new here, that large wall is the sound wall. Directly on the other side of the wall is the I95 Freeway. The 18 foot wall is supposed to cut down on some of the noise from the freeway but it's still very noisy. 

2 comments:

  1. It is like darkness is trying to squish the light.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No freebies? That is almost unheard of for you.
    I love the skyscapes.

    ReplyDelete

This is an Award-Free blog. It is a lovely gesture, but I am unable to comply with the terms of the awards so I have made this an Award-Free blog. Thank You for understanding.