Sunday, July 26, 2026

Apartment Life #430

 

This is a weekly blog post that I'm calling Apartment Hell  Life. I've mentioned a few times some of the crazy things that have gone on in and around my apartment complex and in my neighborhood in the past 27 years that I've lived here and people keep telling me I should write a book. But instead of a book, I've decided to share the crazy things that have happened in and around my apartment complex in the last 27 years here in a weekly blog post.

I just want to say this is not me making fun of the homeless. I took this picture of this homeless man sleeping on a mattress he found outside. I am just taking pictures of what I see in my neighborhood and posting them here and I saw this while out with Falcor one time. It just shows how hard things are for some people living on the streets in my neighborhood. 
---


Because it was so slow this week, I thought I would share a video from 2019 that my daughter took. My daughter was on her way to work and stopped at the bus stop to catch the bus. She had her earbuds in listening to music and this homeless woman started screaming at her because she thought my daughter was recording her. 

Even after my daughter told her she was just listening to music and not recording her, she continued to yell at her. So my daughter started recording. By this time my daughter was really mad so she used quite a few curse words, just so you know. But with all the homeless people in the neighborhood, things like this happen quite often to people who live around here.


The high this week was 113F/45C
The low this week was 84F/28C

So that's it for this week's Apartment Hell  Life! Be sure to come back next week for more.

1 comment:

  1. I feel bad for anyone outside all night in this heat…

    ReplyDelete

This is an Award-Free blog. It is a lovely gesture, but I am unable to comply with the terms of the awards so I have made this an Award-Free blog. Thank You for understanding.