Thursday, July 23, 2026
Book Review: A Demon Answers by Kitty L. Black
Book Description
House-sitting was a bore so I decided to have some fun and pull out the Ouija board. Before I know it I'm tossed over the shoulder of a huge, red-skinned demon whose plans for me are all too apparent by the huge bulge in his pants.
A Demon Answers is a fast little monster erotica that is tons of smutty smut with a pinch of story.
My Review
Honey gets bored while house-sitting because she has no Wi-Fi. So of course she reaches for her old Ouija board. After a couple of minutes, it's apparent that she's miscalculated and summoned a demon.
The demon doesn't say much at first, he's showing her what he wants by taking it and she just has to hold on and see what he does next. The demon was a bit much at first but after a while, he finally speaks and they find out that they belong together. So, Honey isn't all that upset that he is demanding, possessive and focused on her.
This was a quick novella with not much story but a whole lot of sex, not that I'm complaining.
I give this book 3 out of 5 stars.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
This is an Award-Free blog. It is a lovely gesture, but I am unable to comply with the terms of the awards so I have made this an Award-Free blog. Thank You for understanding.