Friday, May 31, 2013

Freebie Friday!


Welcome to another edition of Freebie Friday, where I tell you what free samples and full sized products I received in the mail and how you can get them too.


This week I'm on a mission from Smiley360 and they sent me a box with some seventh generation samples in it to try. 

I received from them, Mandarin Refreshing cleansing cloths
Baby Natural Laundry Detergent
Lavender Moisturizing Lotion
Mandarin Nourishing Body Wash
Wee Generation baby shampoo and conditioner

I also received a coupon for a free box of Belvita breakfast Biscuits and I found the link for this on Freebie Shark

If you'd like to get free products delivered right to your home then click on the Smiley360 link up above and sign up. They pick you to try products and all you have to do is write a review, share your thoughts about it with your friends and share on fb and twitter. It's really easy. 



2 comments:

  1. Sure will be clean at your freebie scene.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo Nice haul! I've tried their laundry soap before and liked it.

    ReplyDelete

This is an Award-Free blog. It is a lovely gesture, but I am unable to comply with the terms of the awards so I have made this an Award-Free blog. Thank You for understanding.