Friday, November 22, 2013

Freebie Friday!

Welcome to another edition of Freebie Friday, where I tell you what free samples and full sized products I received in the mail and how you can get them too. Someone asked me why I do a 'Freebie Friday" each week, so I'll tell you.

A while back I listed all the free samples and wins that I had received that previous year and so many people didn't believe that I could have gotten so many free things. So I decided to prove it by taking a picture every week and sharing the sites that I found the links to the freebies at. So now you too can get great free samples coming to your mailbox each week.

 This week I received: So much that I had to take two pictures!


From the first picture:

I received a surprise box from Vocalpoint that contained 2 full size Secret Clinical Strength Deodorants and a coupon for another full size product. 

From the second picture: 

BzzAgent sent me coupons for three full products..a bag meal, salad and bread as well as other coupons to use on my next purchases. 

I also received three tea bag samples from Twinings. I found the links for this great freebie at Freebieshark and Hey It's Free

If you click on any of the links in this post they will take you to the websites where you can either sign up and can start getting free products or you can find links to some great free samples. 


3 comments:

  1. Quite the haul this week, delivery guy must have had fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. The delivery guy and the mail person both know me by my first name. lol

    ReplyDelete

This is an Award-Free blog. It is a lovely gesture, but I am unable to comply with the terms of the awards so I have made this an Award-Free blog. Thank You for understanding.