Friday, August 28, 2015

Freebie Friday!



Welcome to another edition of Freebie Friday, where I tell you what free samples and full sized products I received in the mail and how you can get them too. Someone asked me why I do a 'Freebie Friday" each week, so I'll tell you.

A while back I listed all the free samples and wins that I had received that previous year and so many people didn't believe that I could have gotten so many free things. So I decided to prove it by taking a picture every week and sharing the sites that I found the links to the freebies at. So now you too can get great free samples coming to your mailbox each week.

  You can find links to samples like these at Hey It's Free and Freebie Shark.
Did you know you can sign up at Tomoson and get free products too. You can also sign up at these sites and get products at a great discount. No Kidding CouponsAMZ Review Trader, and Elite Deal Club.

This week I won an autographed book from Shelley Munro.

15 comments:

  1. 'Farmer Wants a Wife'. What an intriguing title! Did he get a wife? Did she have sexy legs? I'd like to have these questions answered before reading that book!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL I don't know, I haven't read it yet.

      Delete
  2. Have you seen the commercials for a farmers dating service? Cracks us up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha that is a fun title

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is. And I like the author's other books too.

      Delete
  4. Wow that cover is eye catching and makes me wonder about a Farmer and that hottie together. Hope its good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm looking forward to reading it for sure.

      Delete
  5. Yay for winning signed books! I hope it's a good one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love winning signed books and I'm looking forward to reading this one.

      Delete
  6. LOL - I know all the answers, but I'm not telling. Glad it arrived safely, Mary.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woots! Yay for a signed book :) Love that. I got..butter. lol And a cute purse from a local store since it was my birthday and they sent a card for a free one. It was supposed to be a change purse but they were out of those so gave me a regular sized cross body purse. Not bad!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Butter? Like, free butter? lol Happy Birthday and congrats on the free purse.

      Delete
    2. LOL yup free butter. Heh It's from BzzAgent I believe. I have to go pick it up at the grocery store but they sent the free coupon for it.

      Delete

This is an Award-Free blog. It is a lovely gesture, but I am unable to comply with the terms of the awards so I have made this an Award-Free blog. Thank You for understanding.