Friday, September 30, 2016

Freebie Friday!



Welcome to another edition of Freebie Friday, where I tell you what free samples and full sized products I received in the mail and how you can get them too. Someone asked me why I do a 'Freebie Friday" each week, so I'll tell you.

A while back I listed all the free samples and wins that I had received that previous year and so many people didn't believe that I could have gotten so many free things. So I decided to prove it by taking a picture every week and sharing the sites that I found the links to the freebies at. So now you too can get great free samples coming to your mailbox each week.

  You can find links to samples like these at Hey It's Free and Freebie Shark.
Did you know you can sign up at Tomoson and get free products too. You can also sign up at these sites and get products at a great discount. No Kidding CouponsAMZ Review Trader, and Elite Deal Club.


This week I received:

A make up case from Covergirl that contained....

A nail polish
BB cream
Lipstick


Did you receive any freebies this week?

20 comments:

  1. I loved using Cover Girl products back in my twenties. Neat little sample pack.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still use them but also have other brands.

      Delete
  2. It's amazing what you can get for free.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is. There's so much stuff available.

      Delete
  3. It's nice to get products which are part of an ensemble, but they don't cover all the make-up needs do they? Don't you also need a pair of tweezers and mascara?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They don't cover everything but like most girls I have 2 boxes full of make up. Tweezers and other torture devices are also in those boxes I have. lol

      Delete
  4. A fun pack! I got a free dinner last night at my husband's 25th anniversary with his company.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice! Free dinner is always appreciated. Hope it was good.

      Delete
  5. Bah, your messing with my ocd, two weeks in a row with no gift card lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Crowdtap for some reason is taking an extra long time getting their gift cards out to people.

      Delete
  6. I wish I lived there and could try freebies :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I wish they had them where you are.

      Delete
  7. That's kinda neat to get a case with a few products in it, sounds like a fun thing to receive.
    I actually got a freebie this week besides books. I got a new product from my grocery store to try out, sometimes they give people a chance to try out a new product for free. It's some sort of cereal with chocolate to snack, but then without milk and yogurt. I haven't tried it yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it when the stores give out freebies to try. I used to work as the woman in the store giving out the free samples.

      Delete
  8. Very nice! You are the sample Queen my friend!

    ReplyDelete

This is an Award-Free blog. It is a lovely gesture, but I am unable to comply with the terms of the awards so I have made this an Award-Free blog. Thank You for understanding.